Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Suspect they were improvements not remove-ments.
Actually just different on the 66 to 67. Some were improvements yes on the 66/67 to the later years.
Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
This concept is somehow confusing to some people AND that fact that they have the financial means to buy a 40-65k truck and yet be confused as to which direction to turn this knob, feel the resultant change in temp, and yet complain about I think speaks directly to the direction this country is going.
It not the not knowing which way to turn it. It a more than 50K vehicle, and @Ford got cheep and removed temperature display. It's not my Fault I did not get the 2021 I ordered, its @Ford fault. Just like loosing color match door handles on wildtrac .

BroncoJLandCJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ-7, 2020 JLU, Bronco res holder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrack also appears to have lost its body graphics. Saw a two door in the new green at the dealer today, no graphics on the body just like the blue one at the top of this thread.
That was an option.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was looking at An F-150 window sticker and this caught my eye…

Ford Bronco MY2022 vs MY2021 Bronco Changes - Full List 1642865476944

Another effect of the chip shortage? Saw it on multiple F-150s. Anyone seeing this on any Broncos?

Sponsored

DetailsMatter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340IX M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is an original press release file from 2020. The 2021 should include a panhard rod. I suspect that Ford came to the conclusion that on-road stability was more important than ultimate flex off-road.

Ford Bronco MY2022 vs MY2021 Bronco Changes - Full List FordBronco_parts_03

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My 21 BD built in July only has one hook?
You need to look at your window sticker it will say how many hooks you should have … mine changed when it went to QC from two to one tow hook rear

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This concept is somehow confusing to some people AND that fact that they have the financial means to buy a 40-65k truck and yet be confused as to which direction to turn this knob, feel the resultant change in temp, and yet complain about I think speaks directly to the direction this country is going.
That totally made me laugh and I spit coffee all over my Macbook. This was your fault - please send me a check for a new laptop. :coffee:;) Thanks for making my morning.

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Umm, no biggie to me that the numerical temperature readings are gone. I could never gauge the difference between 72° and 79°. I'm good with the shut up and color dial

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

rmanecke

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83CJ / 87YJ Mashup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might need a spacer to fit 35’s
That is completely incorrect. They are called anti roll bar because they stop(reduce) the rolling motion of the body, which is also known as sway. It had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with preventing a vehicle from rolling over. Only the driver can do that.

f you watch the old videos of CJs, intentionally driven to roll over by sawing the steering wheel right and left to find a sway resonance that quickly builds until the Jeep flips, you can see that the anti sway bars can indeed prevent a rollover on the pavement, in a solemn course situation.

Off road... is another story

sproost

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler; 2017 Tacoma, 22 Badlands (soon?)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As others have mentioned, I am fairly confident that most of the changes are a result of supply shortages and bottelnecks in the system. I am happy that Ford has made changes in order to get our Broncos built and delivered. I can live with the tweaks and happily take delivery this year instead of waiting another year for my Bronco.

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That actually doesn’t look bad. I didn’t order a keypad for my MY2021 Cactus Gray WT because I thought the black keypad stuck out like a sore thumb. Anyone know if you can order and install a color-matched one after delivery?
Sponsored