First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lots of posts to read through - forgive me if this was mentioned - but, if you get 1 rear tow hook - do you still have two mount points? Those factory rear hooks are ugly AF anyhow. Anyone find aftermarket replacements? I’m thinking of going Warn Elite read bumper and it retains those…
Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think probably just a glitch. I went to build and price to check and can get lux on badlands up here but it deleted the aux switches, which then have to be added back on for an additional $250. This is on ford.ca.
Ok yes it was a glitch that was happening last week because I tried numerous times and it wouldn't let me add Lux and when I did try it kept changing it to outer banks (today it is back) Thanks.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Mostly likely the temperature display was removed from the knobs so they could reduce chips. They just added a software upgrade to the main center display.
My F-150 had both the knob temperature display on the display on the Radio.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rookie Off Road question : What does the sway bar have to do with the roof rack? Why are they not mutually exclusive?
I'm not a rookie to off road and crawling, and would like to know the answer also lol.
That was addressed in an earlier post…
From what I’ve been told the rear stabilizer bar is not meant in any way to reduce articulation. It provides just enough extra chassis stiffness to counter a roof load causing lateral forces. It should not hinder or affect the maximum articulation limits

The bar is 17mm thick and adds very minor rigidity overall but enough to match the same amount of rigidity as non-Sasquatch 4 door models.
Remember, 4-door Sasquatch models in 21MY could not option roof rails due to an unspecified loading constraint. The rear stabilizer bar was apparently added to address that constraint.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JWBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think if you’re paying Wildtrack prices, then the door handles / mirrors should be painted. 🤦🏻‍♂️
Second that.... That cost is built into our original build order. Switching to save time and money should be an adjustment in pricing. If you go to Ford.com you cannot click the build for the WT. FORD forgot to give us the memo.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That was addressed in an earlier post…

Remember, 4-door Sasquatch models in 21MY could not option roof rails due to an unspecified loading constraint. The rear stabilizer bar was apparently added to address that constraint.
less tipsy

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When my order got switched from MY21 to MY22 I lost the ability to keep the Capable Bumper on my Wildtrak. That glitch might have been fixed by now but not on the day I ordered.
Hey do your wildtrak has the capable bumper now or what ? Have you received your bronco yet ?

Sponsored

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey do your wildtrak has the capable bumper now or what ? Have you received your bronco yet ?
anyone else notice the wildtrak is not on fords website as a buildable configuration. I wonder what they are updating

Puddle Jumper

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Edge Titanium AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Page 310 of the 2022 owners manual shows two rear tow hooks. Maybe a misprint or perhaps some broncos didnt get one of them welded in place?
Owners Manuals are printed/uploaded with material included that covers all trims/models. It does not necessarily mean that all information within “applies“ to every model though.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anybody really believe the digital temperature readouts are accurate?! Man I don't care!!