Sponsored

MY21 reservations moved to MY22. Did you change your build?

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trying to be glass half full guy .... One great thing about being moved is that it gave me time to see different trims, colors and even test drive one for 2 days (just returned it yesterday).

That time frame gave me time to switch.

BL, SAS, Lux, 2.7, MGV, 2 dr in carbon

To:
WT, SAS, lux, 2.7, leather, 2dr in area51

I always wanted the WL but didn't like the interior color. But after driving one for 2 days in leather I like it. Also really like the a51 way more in person. Submitted my build yesterday.

In the end I don't expect that built until this time next year and my Defender 90 may beat it here (got build date of January and March delivery as of now) so the Bronco will either get abandoned or sold right after I get it.

Anyone else make big changes?
Sponsored

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Possibly cancelling altogether...that's a big change. :ROFLMAO:

If I don't cancel, just changing color.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The only thing I'm going to change is add the folding tailgate table. Unless of course that is a constrained item, then I will leave it off.

Tychapman

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I added the Sasquatch package to my 2dr since with the news regarding the F'ed up allocations, I'm screwed anyway.

On the bright side, I'll be able to pay it off in full when they ship it to my dealer in 2037!! šŸ˜’

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My whole struggle has been 2.7 vs 7MT. I finally drove a two door and four door Squatch 2.7 vs a four door 7MT badlands a few weeks back and came to two conclusions:

1) Squatch is noisier (tires), but rides better. So I want Squatch.
2) I really like the 2.7. Especially on the two door.
3) The 7MT is great, but cable shifting is a little less positive in feel, and the clutch pedal has very little feel and release range.

So I changed my build to 2.7 Squatch figuring max the 2021 build to price protect any of those options on the 2022 build (we didnā€™t know how it would work then).

Since then, Ford decides to charge $1500 extra for Mansquatch, and the ā€œdealer saidā€ rumor of a 2.7 Mansquatch didnā€™t come to pass (didnā€™t expect it too). Also there is the mini bumper conundrum on the Badlands.

Anyway, I really want a 7MT, Sasquatch Badlands with a 2.7. I canā€™t have that so one of the three had to go.

SMH, I have surrendered the 7MT and it sucks. But hey, I get all the dash buttons this way!

And yes, having the extra time to find and finally drive a two door Sasquatch helped me lock in.

Sponsored

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No change to build except changing color since RR isn't a '22 option. Going with Carb Gray. Will try to add the tailgate table also assuming it does not compromise delivery or pricing lock.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had received the "you're a 2022" letter from Ford and had fully accepted that as fact. Reached out to my dealer to let them know I would be changing to a BaseManSquatch. They never replied, and then the "your 2021 Bronco is scheduled for production" letter came. So Basic Badlands it is... I think...

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Only slightly based on MY22 changes. Added the HD moduler bumper to my BL, made sure the hard top headliner was added back on which is still no cost, nuked the 33" tire upgrade. Everything else the same.

OP
OP
BennyBronco69

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Possibly cancelling altogether...that's a big change. :ROFLMAO:

If I don't cancel, just changing color.
Well. Not really (although I didn't state it). I'm getting 2 Broncos. One for me (maybe) and one for my dad as a surprise (definitely).

My delay helped me change his as well.

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same Build as MY21 but only change the Color from AMB to Shadow Black and add Step Bars - 4 Door:

This Option shows up in MY21 under Accessories and Not on MY22. I am thinking its either not showing up on the B&P or its just on Dealer Accessories List šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Edit: Side Step Bars are Not added at Factory but a DIO. Kept it same as MY22 changed to Color AMB to Shadow Black. Ordered my MY22 on Oct 16th.

Ford Bronco MY21 reservations moved to MY22. Did you change your build? 1634226135380

Last edited:

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The only thing I'm going to change is add the folding tailgate table. Unless of course that is a constrained item, then I will leave it off.
don't think I have seen constraints for the folding tailgate table, but the Slide-Out tailgate table is..I ordered mine yesterday and I kept it off. This way I have a better chance to get scheduled early 2022.:p

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 door BL, Cactus Gray, 2.7L, Lux, Leather, Optional wheels

To:
Same exact thing except I switched to MGV to get it under $50k

Deleted member 5064

Thinking of ā€œdowngradingā€ to an Outer Banks 2door 2.7L Sasquatch/High pkg from a Badlands of same spec. Savings of about $2500. Just got back from Texas Off Roadeo and the away bar disconnect is awesome and nice to have as an extra layer if trouble arrives. This truck is just so capable with 35ā€™s and lockers and that 2500 bucks will pay for a lot gas/recovery gear. Hope to hear from dealer today about switching/confirm pricing

Squashed

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Went from a carbonized grey base with sas to a black diamond for the mgv and mid package. Velocity blue 4 door sas, 2.7 and auto . Doable price and the wife will be happier with her zoned a/c.
Sponsored