First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Highlander, ‘15 Taurus, ‘18 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m an early reservation holder. Ordered MY21 Wildtrak 3/15/21. Bumped to MY22 and reordered 1/27/22.
As I understand the price protection language, I should receive a credit of $1750 for base Wildtrak increase and $695 for the hard top (hard top being standard in ‘21 and an option in ‘22). I optioned the hard top for my MY22.
is this correct? If so, how is the credit applied? Would there be any other credits that should be applied?
Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
BEHOLD

The Ultimate 2022MY PRICE PROTECTION Flowchart

If you still have questions after going through that let me know (or post in that thread).
Does standard Retail Price Protection include the $100 increase in the delivery charge?

I.e. when my dealer plays dumb about retail price protection, do I hand write in -$2100 or -$2000 on my Base that finally got built a couple weeks ago.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

you not that early reservation holder compare to some of use

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does standard Retail Price Protection include the $100 increase in the delivery charge?

I.e. when my dealer plays dumb about retail price protection, do I hand write in -$2100 or -$2000 on my Base that finally got built a couple weeks ago.
It does not cover the delivery charge increase. Only the base MSRP increase of the vehicle.

Which sucks... yes... but considering the price of diesel fuel these days compared to a year ago, I'm not going to make a big stink about a $100 increase.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
It does not cover the delivery charge increase. Only the base MSRP increase of the vehicle.

Which sucks... yes... but considering the price of diesel fuel these days compared to a year ago, I'm not going to make a big stink about a $100 increase.
You mean the "cost of union rail workers sitting on their rear while my Bronco rots on a choo-choo train somewhere"

Trains... it's the 21st Century...

OP
OP
JBTHERAT

JBTHERAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Highlander, ‘15 Taurus, ‘18 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bryan:
Thanks so much for the chart. Hopefully my dealer understands this and won’t play dumb.

Anyone:
Does the credit come at the closing sale or some type of rebate from FMC?
Sponsored