First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If they REALLY wanted to lean into the modularity of it all, they would make one just trim level: Bronco Base, and everything else is added a la carte (engine, transmission, accents colors, screen size, signature lights, interior finish, bumpers, winches, etc). A TRULY customized and unique Bronco for every buyer, and Ford gets to keep alot of potential aftermarket dollars in their own pockets.

Of course this would lead to production headaches, but hey, they've just about mastered the art of production headaches and delays with MY21. 😂

Ford Bronco MY'22 B&P Wishlist 2021-ford-bronco-stripped-exploded
Sponsored

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m very content with the Painted Modular Top being the biggest difference in options from ‘21 to ‘22. No doubt they’ll introduce a new model (Heritage Edition?) to usurps the Top Range Price Point left vacant by the First Edition.

I imagine just about everything stays the same, simply because of manufactured volume being low in 2021. Maybe they’ll introduce a new color or two, limited to certain models.

I’m very curious if Lightning Blue makes its way into any of the other models, or stays at the mountain peak. I really like my plan for Cyber Orange, but if Lightning Blue becomes available for the Badlands, I’d have some heavy thoughts on what I’d do.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I’ll play.

1. Long after it was needed

2. I have a few requests:
  • Cooled seats (preferably cloth)
  • Allow Mid package with a manual transmission
  • Interior accent colors no longer tied to models
  • Smaller interior packages that allow for a greater level of customization (i.e. Tech Package, or Lighting package,...)
  • 2DR soft-top option
  • Make Sasquatch beauty rings black standard with optional aluminum finish
  • Black badge option
  • 2DR long wheelbase version 😁
A lot of good requests here. Smaller packages may also help Ford deal with commodity constraints in the near future. Love the 2DR long wheelbase version! Has that been rumored? I would also like the Heritage Edition with a manual transmission as an option for MY22. As long as it's not in the FE price range.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some great suggestions, but not sure what we can really expect for MY 22. Here are a few that seem like low hanging fruit.
1) Fix the crazy color schemes that go by model, not color??? Hint: Upsell everybody if they want something special beyond the basics.... Some of the choices were so off-putting i couldn't get myself to choose that model.
2) Cold weather package and Homelink not exclusive to Lux. It's a convertible - build in the Homelink!
3) HVAC vents in the back of the console. I don't want to cook or freeze my passengers feet only - and i do want my kids to join me.
4) Get rid of the carpet on the back of the rear seats for BD & BL.
5) Fix the front license plate location - this could require a bit of thought due to what appears to be the ACC sensor location.
None of these require any innovation or material costs.
Here's to hoping "they're listening" and the wait is even more worthwhile.

Last edited:

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Make the white hard top available on all trim levels

Make the rumored "new" green color available on all trim levels

My reservation got pushed to MY22 due to me wanting a base manual Sasquatch and I would like to see the green color and white hard top option available on the base but my gut feeling is that the green color will be reserved for only the heritage edition. I'm not willing to shell out more money just to get a color 🤷‍♂️

One can hope though...

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping they will:

1. Have the 7 speed manual + Sasquatch optioned for the base, not just in a higher trim
2. Cold weather package stand alone
3. B&O sound system stand alone
4. 2" factory lift

Likely won't happen but sitting on my July 16 reservation just for a manual + Sasquatch.

Sponsored

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Allow Mid package with a manual transmission
I've always been in the auto camp so I didn't know this was a thing.

It is completely ridiculous that they went through the trouble of developing a manual and yet they are putting so many restrictions on it (2.7, 2021 sasquatch, and even mid?. Sheesh I thought you just couldn't get the remote start...people should be able to have lux with a manual IMO.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
White Mod top for any model with optional white wheel flares.Power seats for the two door . Removable rear seats in the two door. MGV that is in the BL available for other models. Improve the tire and wheel options throughout the models. Ditch the standard lame front bumper and make the beefier bumper standard. Make the rear door fold out table standard. Fire whoever is in charge of this entire Bronco fiasco.

Wveddy

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU with LS, 79 F100, 73 Cuda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cooled seats! A must if you live in the south.
And tan (or grey)seats in a badlands. Again black seats not good where i live.
i really want a manual, but not doing a 4cy so manual on the 2.7
the 2 door needs full power seats as an option as well

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've always been in the auto camp so I didn't know this was a thing.

It is completely ridiculous that they went through the trouble of developing a manual and yet they are putting so many restrictions on it (2.7, 2021 sasquatch, and even mid?. Sheesh I thought you just couldn't get the remote start...people should be able to have lux with a manual IMO.
Just to make it another level of ridiculous. Ford reps will tell you that you can’t get the Mid with manual on BB and BD because of remote start. However, you can get Mid with manual on Badlands. You just lose remote start. 🙄 Badlands will let you Lux up a manual. The manual restrictions only exist on BB and BD.

Wveddy

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU with LS, 79 F100, 73 Cuda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only good thing about this ridiculous process has been having extra time to finish some
projects on my jeep. They make me wait long enough the jeep might not be getting replaced.
Sponsored