Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Several good ones mentioned already, but since we're wishing and dreaming....

Sasquatch option that allows the BD steel wheels and 35's.
I want Sas, but really not a fan of the wheel options available with it.

Also 12" screen and 360 camera available on all trims.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rubicon 2 Badlands

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only good thing about this ridiculous process has been having extra time to finish some
projects on my jeep. They make me wait long enough the jeep might not be getting replaced.
I've been putting in some extra time on mine too. (y)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Several good ones mentioned already, but since we're wishing and dreaming....

Sasquatch option that allows the BD steel wheels and 35's.
I want Sas, but really not a fan of the wheel options available with it.
You will be interested in the Sasquatch Heritage wheels. They haven't been seen on a rig in the wild. They aren't an exact BD steelie match.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Heated mirrors we need them in Michigan. Not sure why that is not an option?

Reactions: abe

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I could somehow get a basesquatch with mgv interior I'd stop complaining about stuff lmao.

Sponsored

texasgreazer

Heritage
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer, 2019 GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You will be interested in the Sasquatch Heritage wheels. They haven't been seen on a rig in the wild. They aren't an exact BD steelie match.
Are referring to the fifteen52 wheels?

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
-Lightning blue as an option
-both of the original pre production interiors (the saddle leather seen in the cyber orange and the white with grey vinyl)
-the availability of true retro graph packages would be cool even if I don’t get one lol

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Make the white hard top available on all trim levels

Make the rumored "new" green color available on all trim levels

My reservation got pushed to MY22 due to me wanting a base manual Sasquatch and I would like to see the green color and white hard top option available on the base but my gut feeling is that the green color will be reserved for only the heritage edition. I'm not willing to shell out more money just to get a color 🤷‍♂️

One can hope though...
I think Mike Levine confirmed the green color would be widely available for MY22.

calduke

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350, 1971 Bronco and more...
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As I ordered both tops, I am now a 2022 build (I gave up my slot within my dealer's 2021 allocation), hopefully 2022 brings cooled seats combined with more than one interior color choice (e.g. lighter color as black is hot in the sun).

The 2.7 with the manual transmission would be of great interest as well. I will also switch my color to the green if it is the lime green from the 2020 Mustang. It would stand out more than any other color in the current palette. I've noticed that even Jeep is offering this lime green (seeing them on the streets, I've never even been to the Jeep website).

Sponsored

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think Mike Levine confirmed the green color would be widely available for MY22.
I really hope that "widely available" means in every trim level and not just the top two trims. I hope it's a nice dark metallic sage green and not like Grabber Lime. Yuck.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, if your order gets pushed out to MY'22 will you stick around, and will you modify your order? Just wondering about a few things:

1) When will the MY'22 B&P go live?
2) What do you want to see added to the B&P list for next year?

I want to add the white top and cooled seats, but other than that, I am really satisfied. Since I have already ordered the Dual Tops with the Painted Modular Top, I am already going to be pushed out.
B&P Website needs a complete overhaul. I am definitely keeping an eye on colors but still holding on to my Wildtrak.

I am also hoping for the factory lift so i don't have to start tearing down my new Bronco to add it.

Another wish is the towing capacity. Now that the know how people feel about the limited towing, hopefully they can add to it.

Finally, some new interior options for the Wildtrak like all black leather seats or the burnt tan leather they were showing off when bronco first launched.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
B&P Website needs a complete overhaul. I am definitely keeping an eye on colors but still holding on to my Wildtrak.

I am also hoping for the factory lift so i don't have to start tearing down my new Bronco to add it.

Another wish is the towing capacity. Now that the know how people feel about the limited towing, hopefully they can add to it.

Finally, some new interior options for the Wildtrak like all black leather seats or the burnt tan leather they were showing off when bronco first launched.
If there was literally ANY other interior color available on Wildtrak, I would've gone that route. Slightly cheaper than my OBX build, optioned out the same. I just can't do that interior. Besides being hard to keep clean, it's ugly as sin and I can't bring myself to sacrifice interior looks for a nicer exterior. Black would be fine but the saddle brown leather from the reveal..that would be amazing! Some folks are hoping the heritage edition will have those seats. Unfortunately, something tells me that price tag will be higher than FE.
Sponsored