Sponsored

MY22 Colors / Options -- When Available?

JL724

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Despite the fact that I placed my reservation within minutes of them opening up, it doesn't look like I will get a MY21 car (Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC Roof and Luxe Package). Any idea when the MY22 colors / options will be available? I originally wanted a wildtrak but changed to a badlands when they didn't offer a black interior. Wouldn't mind switching back if that will be available for next year's model.
Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Order bank opens 9/13 for MY ‘22. Unless they push that date, we’ll know at least by then.

Dick_Castlesmurff

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Despite the fact that I placed my reservation within minutes of them opening up, it doesn't look like I will get a MY21 car (Badlands, Sasquatch, MIC Roof and Luxe Package). Any idea when the MY22 colors / options will be available? I originally wanted a wildtrak but changed to a badlands when they didn't offer a black interior. Wouldn't mind switching back if that will be available for next year's model.
I'm in the same boat, only I already requested to be moved to a MY22 a couple months ago. I doubt Ford will do any updates beyond exterior paint colors. They are probably focused so much on fixing the top issues that nothing else will happen. Doubt we will even see the "heritage" edition till MY23.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm in the same boat, only I already requested to be moved to a MY22 a couple months ago. I doubt Ford will do any updates beyond exterior paint colors. They are probably focused so much on fixing the top issues that nothing else will happen. Doubt we will even see the "heritage" edition till MY23.
Heritage trim is supposedly replacing FE, so it'll probably be offered in '22, just with the Made In Cardboard top.

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The real answer.... whenever Ford decides to spill the beans. Fingers crossed they release the info early sept.
I reserved day 1, converted late though, so I honestly don't think I'll see mine until a year from now...

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
The real answer.... whenever Ford decides to spill the beans. Fingers crossed they release the info early sept.
I reserved day 1, converted late though, so I honestly don't think I'll see mine until a year from now...
I talked to the Bronco hotline this morning. They said the 22 order banks open at the end of September. She mentioned that there will be new options, and that there was no need to resubmit your order.

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I have learned one thing through this process is that any leaked/published date associated with this rollout should NOT be trusted.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Given all the delays There is going to be a bout 0.01% new stuff for MY22
Green Paint and thats probably about it
I am doubtful any of those other colors come in, Since heritage is a bust without a white top.

And they will probably get rid of a color?

Which one do you think?

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And they will probably get rid of a color?

Which one do you think?
Jeep puts out a specific colour for one MY, then pulls it the next year. I hope Ford does the same, and was hoping it would be Area 51, since at the time, the Bronco line-up was the only one with that option. Then I saw the Maverick has it, so maybe not. I'm guessing Anti-Matter blue might be the colour that goes, since I don't currently see that on any other vehicle

Sponsored

stuckinohio

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands, MT High 2 Dr, V6 Outer Banks, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jeep puts out a specific colour for one MY, then pulls it the next year. I hope Ford does the same, and was hoping it would be Area 51, since at the time, the Bronco line-up was the only one with that option. Then I saw the Maverick has it, so maybe not. I'm guessing Anti-Matter blue might be the colour that goes, since I don't currently see that on any other vehicle
I don't have a dog in the fight (unfortunately) because I wasn't smart enough to reserve at launch,
BUT
the problem I see with pulling color/s is: everyone who ordered a MY21 and didn't get their Bronco in whatever color they do away with would have to choose a different color. Particularly if it was a color that is hot right now like CO or CG or Area 51. That would really suck.

Insult to injury in fact!

BroncoBilly17

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't have a dog in the fight (unfortunately) because I wasn't smart enough to reserve at launch,
BUT
the problem I see with pulling color/s is: everyone who ordered a MY21 and didn't get their Bronco in whatever color they do away with would have to choose a different color. Particularly if it was a color that is hot right now like CO or CG or Area 51. That would really suck.

Insult to injury in fact!
That is a solid point, although paint / trim options often change every MY, so it would not be the first time someone wanted something, and couldn't get it because the model changed.

I picked A51 because I thought it would be only a 1st year option. If my order got bumped, I wouldn't be too upset I had to pick a different colour. Especially if the new colour they add is also cool

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My guess would be AMB or Orange. None of the MY21 colors make me say "Wow" but I can live with a number. I'm really hoping that the new green will be the one.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2022 will mostly be spent catching up the tens of thousands of orders not completed for my21, so I’d temper expectations for anything new for 22.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My guess would be AMB or Orange. None of the MY21 colors make me say "Wow" but I can live with a number. I'm really hoping that the new green will be the one.
I’m thinking the same, the school bus color or the blue that looks black almost 😅
Sponsored