Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • Banned
Curious to get an idea how popular MANSQUATCH will be now that it's available. My vote applies to my wife's BaseManSquatch order.
Sponsored

David196

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yep, I said screw it on the manual after the ghost cost on it.
I even dropped trims to the base 2.7 and saved even more money in the MY2022 build.

I was all in on the manual transmission sasquatch until you still pretty much pay for the automatic transmission to do it.
For that cost, I could just upgrade to the 2.7 engine instead.

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Almost $5000CAD on the Badlands for 2” of rubber and a .5” puck lift. That price tag is tough to swallow.

At this point I am leaning towards a setup change at 50,000km when the stock KO2’s wear out. The Territory’s look like they are going to suck in the -15 to -35’s all winter long. That money is better spent on utilitarian/recovery mods for the time being

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Almost $5000CAD on the Badlands for 2” of rubber and a .5” puck lift. That price tag is tough to swallow.

At this point I am leaning towards a setup change at 50,000km when the stock KO2’s wear out. The Territory’s look like they are going to suck in the -15 to -35’s all winter long. That money is better spent on utilitarian/recovery mods for the time being
Really hard to justify the Sasquatch price on Badlands. I only worry about not getting that 4.7 diff. I actually prefer the look of the stock wheels over squatch wheels so planning to keep em and maybe do I small lift with 35” rubber after the KO2s wear out.

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really hard to justify the Sasquatch price on Badlands. I only worry about not getting that 4.7 diff. I actually prefer the look of the stock wheels over squatch wheels so planning to keep em and maybe do I small lift with 35” rubber after the KO2s wear out.
On the MT Badlands you get the 4.7 gearing by default. There isn’t much driveline change compared to sas

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Nope! Staying with a base Badlands for now. Let’s see what happens in three or four years when my number comes up. Was thinking about going back to the basemansquatch now that it is officially available but holding out for mid and MT.

OP
OP
Cheshire

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting! I'm thinking I want to keep it and teach my daughters to drive stick. They're almost 4 & 6 now. By then, it will be a super rarity. I will give it to one of them. Imagine a little girl drivimg a manual Sasquatch in 10-12 years? Future collectors item and the boys will be envious!

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I fully intended on getting the Sasquatch package with the manual transmission in 2022. Actually came close to 99'ing my 2021 order for that specific purpose, but the MIC top issues popped up so I never bothered.

However... Ford screwed up the Sasquatch package pricing for manual transmission users, so now I'm back to a non-Sasquatch Bronco. Rather than complain about it even more I'll just link to the thread:

The insanity of the manual trans Sasquatch pricing
Sponsored