Sponsored

MY22 Scheduling - what to expect tomorrow?

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For those of us who didn’t go through MY21 scheduling, is there anything we can expect tomorrow? With the back log of 21s and anxious owners waiting for theirs to get built, can anyone actually expect getting their build selected for production at the end of the year tomorrow?
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who knows. I just spoke with my GM today and he just found out this morning that he was given 16 wholesale Bronco allocations for build for January and February, but he did not have any previewing yesterday so likely none of his will pick tomorrow. He also kind of felt they would skip December all together for 2022 builds and only build 2021 in December. Sounds like for him at least that January builds will be scheduled in November and February builds will be scheduled in December. Time will tell.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Under ideal conditions I wouldn't have huge expectations for the first scheduling, especially one that takes place in December.

The conditions are not ideal. Just a small trickle of ordered Broncos scheduling tomorrow is my guess. Wouldn't even be shocked if December turned into MY21 cleanup or is used to pump out soft top Big Bends for the dealers.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Wild51

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’d be stoked if they said “shut the hell up, we aren’t touching yours til every 21 is out of our factory”. At least there would be some semblance of order
Sponsored