First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
agreed. He should never respond to questions on Twitter about upcoming product related details. he can respond after they are revealed and but NEVER before.

I can't say I blame the guy... every time he says something definitive, Ford pulls the rug out from under him and he gets attacked on Twitter.

I'd be vague AF if I were him and I didn't have any actual announcement to make.

;)
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This just made me want to jam to the weekend now.

And I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights of shady dealers
No, I can't sleep until I feel my Broncos touch
I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the sea of bad communication
Oh, when I'm like this, Ford’s not the one I trust

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

levine likes to tickle everyones ass with a feather - pretty effective at getting people
engaged - i am insulted that he has not responded to my 2 tweets though!! lol

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This info would of been handy before I placed my order last night but chances are most of us getting pushed to 22 so it don’t matter if I get pushed to 22 and I see something better I like than cactus gray I will switch color
You can still make changes to your order. You can even ask your dealer to hold your order until MY22, if you'd like.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wait, they'll announce all these great colors and packages to lure people to 2022's then once they open up the order banks for 22's, half of the new colors/packages will be "late availability" to further stretch out deliveries.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wait, they'll announce all these great colors and packages to lure people to 2022's then once they open up the order banks for 22's, half of the new colors/packages will be "late availability" to further stretch out deliveries.
Yup, I think you are right. Due to poor planning/forecasting on the popularity of the Bronco, Ford needs to stretch out as many reservation conversions as possible over the next 18 months of production. This will allow them to deal with commodity issues and have a “good” conversion percentage to “sell” to investors.
Expect Green and Heritage Edition to be late availability for MY22.
I think body colored and white roofs shouldn’t be too much of an issue, IF the MOD Top is ready.

Reactions: jxc

Sponsored

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no

RRaptor

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it is pretty great that they will allow reservations to push to 2022. If I see a color or option I want I may do that.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, I think you are right. Due to poor planning/forecasting on the popularity of the Bronco, Ford needs to stretch out as many reservation conversions as possible over the next 18 months of production. This will allow them to deal with commodity issues and have a “good” conversion percentage to “sell” to investors.
Expect Green and Heritage Edition to be late availability for MY22.
I think body colored and white roofs shouldn’t be too much of an issue, IF the MOD Top is ready.
Exactly. especially now with their two levels of delays, "delayed delivery" and "late availability" to set expectations and reduce backlash when people start complaining about how long it's taking to get their Bronco.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How else are they supposed to get rid of the 12 month supply of Cyber 'Orange'?
Sponsored