First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Lexus GS 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have. MY23 on order, dealer put in a MY24 order in (priority code07), Badlands, Sasquatch and all the others options, sure hope I see a production date soon, been a long wait….
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Log wait? You have no idea what a long wait is yet. :ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness if the commodity report is correct and there are only 11,380 total retail unscheduled orders, I would think you should get scheduled in a reasonably short time.

MBash

Badlands
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150 FX4, 2008 Jeep Rubicon, 2024 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered my MY24 Badlands SAS on Sept 22. The original email from Ford said congratulations and stated I would hear from them within 45 days. As of today I haven't heard anything. So I Stopped by the dealer today and the sales manager said my order shows "in review". According to her that means it will most likely be scheduled this week, which would mean build a date around the 1st week in February. She'll know by tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon.

seelli

Outer Banks
First Name
Delina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered my MY24 Badlands SAS on Sept 22. The original email from Ford said congratulations and stated I would hear from them within 45 days. As of today I haven't heard anything. So I Stopped by the dealer today and the sales manager said my order shows "in review". According to her that means it will most likely be scheduled this week, which would mean build a date around the 1st week in February. She'll know by tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon.
Do you know what your priority code was? Also could you go more in depth on the specs of your make. I’m curious, I ordered an outerbanks, SB, 4 door, non-sas, lux, 2.3, I wanna see if it compares

Sponsored

MBash

Badlands
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't know anything about a priority code. My order number was 8698. I ordered the 4DR Badlands, Cactus Gray, Hardtop, SAS package, LUX, Leather, 2.7 Auto, and tow package. I placed my order at the local (very small) Ford dealer here in Parker AZ. Price was $1k under MSRP.

HItman84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Camaro SS 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't know anything about a priority code. My order number was 8698. I ordered the 4DR Badlands, Cactus Gray, Hardtop, SAS package, LUX, Leather, 2.7 Auto, and tow package. I placed my order at the local (very small) Ford dealer here in Parker AZ. Price was $1k under MSRP.
interesting. it's "similar" to my build on september 29.
2.7 HPR 4D MIC hard Top OBX with Sas, Lux, Aux Switches and and Mod Bumper.
There's only 2 Ford dearships in RI and I'm not sure if Flood is considered Large, I know folks here are always talking bout their extended warranty being a great price.

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
If your order is “previewing” it means it is being viewed before it is scheduled. They are scheduling for January dates this week with the the latest week being for the week of 1/29/24. so you could be scheduled any time between the first week of January and the first week of February.
I would call the dealer tomorrow to check if it did get scheduled.

OP
OP

kmerica

Badlands
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Lexus GS 350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you know what your priority code was? Also could you go more in depth on the specs of your make. I’m curious, I ordered an outerbanks, SB, 4 door, non-sas, lux, 2.3, I wanna see if it compares
Priority code for the MY23 was 11, code for the MY24 is 07, Badlands, Sasquatch, lux pkg, hardtop, modular bumper , trailer tow pkg, engine block heater, leather seats , 2.7 engine
That is a great Ford dealer, I hope you get it soon

SloppyJoes

Wildtrak
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally received my confirmation with order ID from Ford for MY24 order (Wildtrak, 4dr, Cactus Gray, Lux, dual tops, full bash plates, hoop steps, tow package) and the wait begins….

Question: I did not receive a priority number from the dealer, is that something I need or should ask for? Also, is the order ID and order number the same?

Sponsored
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang,65 Barracuda,99 F250,13 Taurus,15 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Placed an order on 9/2 for a MY24 Heritage 4DR, Cactus Gray, Mod top only, Aux, Tow, Signature lights. Got the email from Ford same day but never got a follow up email. Went to the dealer to get the priority code for the order (10) and they told me it was scheduled for 1/22 build but did not have a VIN yet. A couple days ago I logged into my ford account and saw the Bronco build next to my other vehicle with a VIN listed and scheduled. If I try to use the Ford tracking website it always provides and error.

MBash

Badlands
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your order is “previewing” it means it is being viewed before it is scheduled. They are scheduling for January dates this week with the the latest week being for the week of 1/29/24. so you could be scheduled any time between the first week of January and the first week of February.
I would call the dealer tomorrow to check if it did get scheduled.
UPdate: Scheduled for the first week of January !!
Edit: talked to the dealer yesterday and was told my priority code was 03. Also, I am the only Bronco that dealership has on order, although they do have 10 BRaptors on order!

Update: just looked at my Vehicle Order Tracking Status and it now shows "In Production". Does this mean it is going to be built before the first week in January?

Last edited:

MBash

Badlands
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As previously posted, my scheduled build date is the week of 1/1/24 and it has shown as "In Production" for a few weeks. But today I received an email Update from Ford that said "We're working hard to fine tune the scheduled build date of your Bronco Badlands - your patience is appreciated".

Nothing appears to be different on the tracking web site. Does this mean the build date is being re-scheduled?

BroncoStang

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, GC 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As previously posted, my scheduled build date is the week of 1/1/24 and it has shown as "In Production" for a few weeks. But today I received an email Update from Ford that said "We're working hard to fine tune the scheduled build date of your Bronco Badlands - your patience is appreciated".

Nothing appears to be different on the tracking web site. Does this mean the build date is being re-scheduled?
My guess this is a mass notification that isn't accurate as their system catches up. I've noticed a lot of people getting that email/text today even though they're already in production or have a scheduled week.

MBash

Badlands
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess this is a mass notification that isn't accurate as their system catches up. I've noticed a lot of people getting that email/text today even though they're already in production or have a scheduled week.
Also noticed that my Window sticker is not available from the tracking status website even though it gives a link. But it does show up at:

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

just add your VIN at the end of the string and it displays
Sponsored