Sponsored

MY23 Reservations, do they already exist?

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a late Sept res.... Lame, I know. Do any of the math gurus suspect that, with our newest delay that delivery extends into '23? Ford isn't likely to go double time on production to make up the difference. I saw some threads in the past that led me to believe an early 2022 delivery was my timeline, but I'm kinda suspecting '23 might be more likely for late reservations like mine. Any thoughts?

Btw, if you want to wait till 2nd MY, and have a '21 res maybe we can work out the details! XD
Sponsored

Last edited:

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The newest delay bumps things back maybe 6 weeks....

Ford isn't going to convert 190,000 reservations into orders. They're going to be lucky to get half of them. Maybe as low as a third.

Breathe and just let the process play out.

OP
OP
tlubull

tlubull

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Your Bronco Model
Base
The newest delay bumps things back maybe 6 weeks....

Ford isn't going to convert 190,000 reservations into orders. They're going to be lucky to get half of them. Maybe as low as a third.

Breathe and just let the process play out.
I mean, we at b6g are the diehards right? LOL. And I'm far from the most troubled among us... Imagine how many casual buyers already forgot they put in a res??

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s going to be hard for Ford to turn up the excitement for Bronco this winter to convert reservations without disappointing any newcomers who will soon realize how long the line is. People want it now. Confusion with Bronco Sport is only going to make it worse.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a late Sept res.... Lame, I know. Do any of the math gurus suspect that, with our newest delay that delivery extends into '23? Ford isn't likely to go double time on production to make up the difference. I saw some threads in the past that led me to believe an early 2022 delivery was my timeline, but I'm kinda suspecting '23 might be more likely for late reservations like mine. Any thoughts?

Btw, if you want to wait till 2nd MY, and have a '21 res maybe we can work out the details! XD
I wouldn't worry just yet. I have a Oct 14th res and always knew it wasn't going to be a '21 which I'm good with. As Kyle said there no way all these 190K reservations are being filled. There have been several on here who said they're already dropping out and B6G only represents a very small portion of res holders. There are only 15K members on here.

Unless Ford really underestimated things and can't fulfill orders I'm guessing we all have ours by summer of '22? Of course that don't account for any other lockdowns which could push things out farther. ?

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I think it’s hard to see a scenario where you don’t get a 22...but it is possible, depending on your dealer. If they don’t get enough allocation slots between 21 and 22 to fill all of their orders, then you’re SOL. That will probably be rare, but all bets are off in 22 when they start building dealer stock units and the allocation process hasn’t been revealed yet.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As others said, Ford will be lucky to convert 50% of these reservations to orders - especially with delays and the absurd deals Jeep is throwing around now (friend just got an ordered Rubicon for 8K under MSRP). These delays are terrible for the concept of 'reservation'. You'll be fine, don't panic. When it is all said and done pending some insane request you have on your build, you'll get your Bronco in 2021.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As others said, Ford will be lucky to convert 50% of these reservations to orders - especially with delays and the absurd deals Jeep is throwing around now (friend just got an ordered Rubicon for 8K under MSRP). These delays are terrible for the concept of 'reservation'. You'll be fine, don't panic. When it is all said and done pending some insane request you have on your build, you'll get your Bronco in 2021.
On a late September reservation? Doubtful...but if he is at a big dealer that gets big allocation numbers, then yes. On average, I highly doubt a September reservation gets a 21. I also think the conversion to order rate will be higher than 50% though by a good bit.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a late reservation too, September. I prefer to get a MY22 first and MY23 second. I want a color matched top and possible other late available options. I would rather get what I want when I order instead of trying to obtain it later because that is probably not going to go smooth. The bronco is a very different build than current products. My guess is that Ford has experienced some painful lessons recently. The first being the demand being much stronger than they anticipated with a group of people who are very engaged.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer mentioned they might not see stock units on the lot until 2023. Maybe the conversion rate will be higher than we think. Also the covid supply chain delays should be factored in. I know wild horses couldn't pull me away from ordering.

Slide

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lx570
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think of how many people just don’t really follow any details that closely or are wealthy, spoiled, entitled, etc and think the rules don’t really apply to them. They are going to see a Bronco in person this summer go wow that looks great I want one. When they call their dealership and here sorry at least a year before we can get you one they are going to flip. Some guy that owns a business is going to threaten to pull all future fleet sales. Others are going to throw money at the dealer and say make it happen. It is going to be a crap show!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Think of how many people just don’t really follow any details that closely or are wealthy, spoiled, entitled, etc and think the rules don’t really apply to them. They are going to see a Bronco in person this summer go wow that looks great I want one. When they call their dealership and here sorry at least a year before we can get you one they are going to flip. Some guy that owns a business is going to threaten to pull all future fleet sales. Others are going to throw money at the dealer and say make it happen. It is going to be a crap show!
Speaking of crap show, imagine May around here when people get their delivery estimates lol
Going to see so many sour folks on these boards posting their frustrations with a calendar year 22 delivery
Sponsored