Sponsored

Mystery blue color: can anyone identify?

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Most online, CGI colorizers are horrible. If OP is Area 51, then what's this color (maybe carbonized grey)?

are51.PNG
Not only are they horrible, people are looking at them on different phones or monitors. One pic of a color may look like three completely different shades when viewed on different devices. Wait until they are on the lot and people taking pics with different devices in different lighting. When I was considering a 2017 Wrangler in Chief Blue I was looking at pics people were posting online before I had a chance to see one in person. They were all over the place. Just like this. BTW the top pic is the best representation of what it looked like in person.

Ford Bronco Mystery blue color: can anyone identify? 0BA7ECE2-7CC1-4981-A024-686A54BAC7A4
Ford Bronco Mystery blue color: can anyone identify? 4FC0E796-9AB1-4075-83D5-257B9EC99036
Ford Bronco Mystery blue color: can anyone identify? BA29D0CF-D1C3-4F07-98E0-2928EABDD61E
Ford Bronco Mystery blue color: can anyone identify? 78B16236-4DFD-4574-A572-2681BD39515F
Ford Bronco Mystery blue color: can anyone identify? 6B5DDA3E-1B8E-4FF0-A196-67E9CC1E4F37
Sponsored

deznut

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Area 51 looks close to a 2018 Toyota color "Cavalry Blue"
Ford Bronco Mystery blue color: can anyone identify? 1595096412455

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not only are they horrible, people are looking at them on different phones or monitors. One pic of a color may look like three completely different shades when viewed on different devices. Wait until they are on the lot and people taking pics with different devices in different lighting. When I was considering a 2017 Wrangler in Chief Blue I was looking at pics people were posting online before I had a chance to see one in person. They were all over the place. Just like this. BTW the top pic is the best representation of what it looked like in person.
Exactly, there's all types of factors when looking at a color digitally. That Jeep went from Grabber, to pastel, to electric just with different angles and lighting. If one is really concerned about their color choice, gotta wait to see it in person.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Exactly, there's all types of factors when looking at a color digitally. That Jeep went from Grabber, to pastel, to electric just with different angles and lighting. If one is really concerned about their color choice, gotta wait to see it in person.
Yeah I would never commit to a color without seeing it in person. Especially with the fact that I usually gravitate to unique colors that wouldn't be most people's first choice. People around here are pretty boring when it comes to color choices.

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wonder if they'll ever offer a matte option? Another addition to the I'm better than Jeep arsenal.

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder if they'll ever offer a matte option? Another addition to the I'm better than Jeep arsenal.
I think Jeep has an OD Green (Sarge) and Grey (Stingray) that are pretty flat. I would have liked to have seen some more matte options from Ford.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think Jeep has an OD Green (Sarge) and Grey (Stingray) that are pretty flat. I would have liked to have seen some more matte options from Ford.
I think he means matte as in zero gloss. Like Harleys denim colors.

Ford Bronco Mystery blue color: can anyone identify? 398DBBBA-020E-4B27-A6BD-CBEFFEE5344A
Ford Bronco Mystery blue color: can anyone identify? 79CBD416-7873-4475-BC2D-557ACEFA4DF1

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Agreed straight from the factory like some of the lux car makers offer

For the Bronco
Matte Ivory
Matte Army Green
Matte black
Matte Grey

I'm going to wrap the First Edition after a year or so, but now that depends on the interior they offer.

Sponsored

DrewL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 2020 Fusion Hybrid, 2009 Rubicon 2D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The color swatch for Area 51 seems to have a purple hue. I’m leaning toward Cactus Grey on my Badlands 2-door based on what I’ve seen so far.