Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They must have threw it together quick as I emailed them a few weeks ago asking if they were going to have a Bronco at SEMA and was told it wouldn't be ready in time. Now I am going to have to add their booth to my must visit list.

Screenshot_20211101-213602.png
They were pushing to get it ready I. Time, but were being coy just in case. That's my Bronco the prototype is on :D.
Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone familiar with the Heep version? The way it crushes those side windows makes me think our wavy windows will look amazing in comparison.
I'm driving the owners Jeep right now while they have my Bronco for the SEMA prototype. Surprisingly not as crushed looking as you would think.

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ask them if they have a 2 Door in the works. Might get more bites as 2 doors need a soft option that goes all the way back.
They should be jumping on here after SEMA, but I think they are planning on a 2door. Probably would have started with that if that is what I had :D.

Chaos_273

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This. This is the top I didn’t know I needed!
And I second the motion that there’s gotta be a way to wire it to the upfitter switches.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BTomorama
Do you know anything about the reliability/longevity of these tops?
I looked up reviews on line, and like most things they seem all over the place. Seems like instalation correctly the first time is key or there can be issues with it folding/closing correctly. Also saw several reviews about the motors failing.
I'm interested but there isn't an installer here in Chattanooga. Closest would be Atlanta or Knoxville. If i have problems I don't want to drive two hours to have it fixed, reinstalled, adjusted etc.
thanks
Robert

Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@BTomorama
Do you know anything about the reliability/longevity of these tops?
I looked up reviews on line, and like most things they seem all over the place. Seems like instalation correctly the first time is key or there can be issues with it folding/closing correctly. Also saw several reviews about the motors failing.
I'm interested but there isn't an installer here in Chattanooga. Closest would be Atlanta or Knoxville. If i have problems I don't want to drive two hours to have it fixed, reinstalled, adjusted etc.
thanks
Robert
My experience with the company has been pretty short, being centered around this prototype, so can't answer too much on the longevity. I will say I've been very impressed with Chris and his team. You can tell they put a lot of thought an experience in to the design.

I would 100% recommend professional installation though, as this is more complicated than a basic soft top.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My experience with the company has been pretty short, being centered around this prototype, so can't answer too much on the longevity. I will say I've been very impressed with Chris and his team. You can tell they put a lot of thought an experience in to the design.

I would 100% recommend professional installation though, as this is more complicated than a basic soft top.
So based on that, I would like to know once it is initially installed, how hard is it to swap out for the hardtop seasonally?

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've considered one of these for wifey's Wrangler. Big money installed though, $5k+.

If you don't use a shop they're affiliated with the warranty is void, so you've pretty much gotta go the professional install route. Luckily there's a couple places close that deal with them. Reviews seem mostly positive though, obviously some people have issues but they seem to handle them if anything comes up

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was just looking at this an hour ago for a Gladiator! Ha! They’re stupid expensive though, the Gladiator is $5,500! No thanks.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

$5500 is a bit much. We got the Sky One Touch top for my wife's Sahara. I love it, would be cool if Ford could do one for the Bronco, but given their track record with tops, the chances of tha happening are zilch.

Reactions: RLW

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2020 Lexus RX450
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just saw a video from SEMA, rep said these will be $3995 + installation costs and that they are now taking pre-orders.....I'm gonna keep my manual version. Not because I dont want the mechanical one, but because its really the only workout Im getting right now.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

More impressive than the powered aspect is the ability to fold down without needing to remove the sides and the back. Any other soft tops coming that just fold?
I noticed this too and wondered how well those plastic windows will hold up with the folding and just rubbing on themselves especially if dirty?
Sponsored