First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not sure if everyone else has experienced it as well, but my issue resolved itself over the las few days. It appears to be staying in KM now, and not reverting back to Miles.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Function_7

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not sure if everyone else has experienced it as well, but my issue resolved itself over the las few days. It appears to be staying in KM now, and not reverting back to Miles.
I haven’t noticed, but I’ll try on the way home today. Thanks for the heads up!!

Eddie Bauer

Badlands
First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually, false alarm… hopped in the bronco this aft and it had returned! Weird, not sure why.

It was in KM yesterday. parked it in the garage, got in a drove it work this am and when I got to the parkade, it was still in KM. When I got back in to drive home today, it had reverted to miles.

Last edited:

Eddie Bauer

Badlands
First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mentioned this to my contact at the dealer a few days ago.. he said that they are already aware of the issue and that it should be addressed in a future software update. Didn't know when though.

OP
OP
Function_7

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I mentioned this to my contact at the dealer a few days ago.. he said that they are already aware of the issue and that it should be addressed in a future software update. Didn't know when though.
I can't imagine it's that hard to figure out, but I also suspect they're not going to push an entire software update through to all the American customers just for a specifically Canadian issue, so they'll package it with a larger update when it's convenient for FOMOCO USA

Sponsored

Eddie Bauer

Badlands
First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had asked my dealer about this a while ago.. got this info today:

IMG_4460.jpeg

OP
OP
Function_7

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had asked my dealer about this a while ago.. got this info today:

Ford Bronco Nav in miles? IMG_4460
Thanks for the update. I’ve been using my nav a lot lately and I was wondering if Ford was ever going to fix the issue.

DOUBLED16

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems to be a common issue for Canadian Bronco owners...myself included.

Eddie Bauer

Badlands
First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can confirm that the newest Ford Power Up resolves the issue. I had 4.2.2 installed overnight and now its no longer in miles.

OP
OP
Function_7

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can confirm that the newest Ford Power Up resolves the issue. I had 4.2.2 installed overnight and now its no longer in miles.
For some reason I’m still on 4.2.1
I’ve connected to Wi-Fi and the Bronco is telling me I’m up to date. It’s not even showing 4.2.2 as an available update
Maybe it’s regional, and it’s not in my region yet??

Sponsored

Eddie Bauer

Badlands
First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For some reason I’m still on 4.2.1
I’ve connected to Wi-Fi and the Bronco is telling me I’m up to date. It’s not even showing 4.2.2 as an available update
Maybe it’s regional, and it’s not in my region yet??
There was a tube video posted on a different thread recently (I'll see if I can remember). It involved a few steps, the first was to reset the screen, which I think is the stereo power button and the fast forward button? It said to do it twice, but I did it once. The next step was to go in to the settings and "report problem," then select "update not working" or something like that. There were a few steps after that that I didnt do, but the next day I had the update. Totally could be a coincidence? I probably didnt explain it very well.. let me see if I can find the video.

Eddie Bauer

Badlands
First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was a tube video posted on a different thread recently (I'll see if I can remember). It involved a few steps, the first was to reset the screen, which I think is the stereo power button and the fast forward button? It said to do it twice, but I did it once. The next step was to go in to the settings and "report problem," then select "update not working" or something like that. There were a few steps after that that I didnt do, but the next day I had the update. Totally could be a coincidence? I probably didnt explain it very well.. let me see if I can find the video.
found it....

OP
OP
Function_7

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco