NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Where’d it go? I barely see the color scheme mentioned anymore. FWIW, I love mine! Not nearly as polarizing in person I don’t think.

Funny because at one point it was one of the hottest topics on here…
Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Where’d it go? I barely see the color scheme mentioned anymore. FWIW, I love mine! Not nearly as polarizing in person I don’t think.

Funny because at one point it was one of the hottest topics on here…
It's because they actually did something about it and offered an all black interior option also. Most were able to get something they could like.

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i was extremely annoyed with the interior options in the OBX, especially with a black exterior. Navy/grey seating with black onyx dash/carpets? Wut? I can’t wrap my head around why Ford is not just offering a full black interior on every model. Why should that be exclusive to, what, two models?

I finally just said screw it and decided I would just get black leather Katzkin aftermarket.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Most of the hate was from us FE folk who were told we were getting a unique interior only to find out it was pulled straight from a mid-range model. Not only that, but said mid-range model got multiple options. We were initially only given one, it was blue, and it clashed with half of the exterior color options we were given. It also looked TERRIBLE in the renders.

Turns out it looks pretty dang good in person, but that doesn't take away from the other factors I mentioned.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I guess i'm one of the weird ones, because the model and builds i design only ever have black available.

I would probably order navy pier or one of those concept interiors if ford actually offered it on the trim i want.

That said, what i'm really banking for in the future is for ford to offer a red interior.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I guess i'm one of the weird ones, because the model and builds i design only ever have black available.

I would probably order navy pier or one of those concept interiors if ford actually offered it on the trim i want.

That said, what i'm really banking for in the future is for ford to offer a red interior.
If Ford had done red like the 2013 F150 Limited I likely would have bought whichever trim it was in for that alone.

Thelostclam

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The interior color options on the Broncos are definitely a problem. For example - ordering an Eruption Green Bronco in outer banks trim and your choice if between a blue interior or a red interior. Why would you want either?!

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The interior color options on the Broncos are definitely a problem. For example - ordering an Eruption Green Bronco in outer banks trim and your choice if between a blue interior or a red interior. Why would you want either?!
Lol what? Your choices are blue or brown and the brown will be GORGEOUS with the green exterior. There's no red anywhere across the lineup.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dan, it's hard to tell what the Roast color looks like in pictures. But, it is a deep brown and looks quite good in my opinion. It was my choice for my Area 51 OBX. It will look great with the eruption green. When I frist saw the navy peir in pictures I thought it looked quite bad, but that was until I saw it in person. It's actually a deep navy blue, and looks really good with the gray trim. But, I don't think it would go with green.

Thelostclam

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lol what? Your choices are blue or brown and the brown will be GORGEOUS with the green exterior. There's no red anywhere across the lineup.
My bad - reddish hue brown. We
Dan, it's hard to tell what the Roast color looks like in pictures. But, it is a deep brown and looks quite good in my opinion. It was my choise for my Area 51 OBX. It will look great with the eruption green.
My bad - it looks very reddish in hue on the website. The only interiors I have seen in person thus far are the navy blue leather and the big bend black.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Navy Pier in leather looks amazing. As mentioned, the pictures didn't do it justice and the lack of an option for the FE crowd created all that commotion way back when. I also like the fact that the dark blue dash that goes with it leans more black than blue. NP is a keeper for me, but straight up black would always get my vote.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was an early critic of Navy Pier until I saw it in person. Now I think it's perfect
If I could go back and choose any color I want, it'd be a challenge between FE black and Nvy pier

Most of the hate was from us FE folk who were told we were getting a unique interior only to find out it was pulled straight from a mid-range model. Not only that, but said mid-range model got multiple options. We were initially only given one, it was blue, and it clashed with half of the exterior color options we were given. It also looked TERRIBLE in the renders.

Turns out it looks pretty dang good in person, but that doesn't take away from the other factors I mentioned.
Agreed

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have Roast in my OBX. It is just about perfect for me. And there is not a hint of Red anywhere. It is black and brown. Really looks great against my white SAS. Plus, the dash gets an almost Bronze treatment with the Roast option.
Sponsored