First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Someone better tell Ford to stop releasing pictures if they want to sell any cars. Today has been a bad day for released photos. I haven't seen any pics that made me WANT the car. It's been more of, 'that's something I'll have to get used to' kinda day

KC8

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dune buggy
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love that interior. I wish it was available on Badlands for the Big Bronco.
Wait we can’t get beautiful navy interior that’s what I planned on getting for my two door ? I know they are gonna sale a lot of the unibody but to be honest show us the Big Broncos for training at the dealerships FORD trick us for once and let them start showing up produce some just to have at the showroom so we can walk-in and feel and touch ? I like the Uninody Bronco Sport but I’m still going for my Two Door Bronco in Oxford White but I want the Navy interior can some explain the packages and which trim they start at for the interior trims ?

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not that there are really any exterior paint colors available that would look great with it (besides silver and white), but I think Ford knocked it out of the park on the blue Navigator interior. Maybe I just like lighter colors? Or higher quality of materials!

1599752156101.png

That reminds of the Cutlass Supreme Brougham ...

Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior & Area 51 Exterior (on Bronco Sport) Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 10.18.13 AM

Sponsored

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man I like the interior. It's different from everything else out there.

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
from just be held by casting crowns (but edited)
you are alone stop holding on jump off a briidge...
(if this is offensive lmk)

Did you just tell me to go kill myself because I like an interior that isnt black or grey?

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco Sports have begun arriving at dealerships for product training, giving us some more looks at interior and exterior colors shared with the big Bronco.

Here's a good look the Navy Pier Interior color and Area 51 exterior color on a Bronco Sport Outer Banks -- thanks to @Junior Colon.

VIDEO

PHOTOS​

Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior & Area 51 Exterior (on Bronco Sport) Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 10.18.13 AM

They could have at least put matching colors on the door panels, instead it looks like they ran out of normal interior colors and put in spare parts

Rough Rider

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait we can’t get beautiful navy interior that’s what I planned on getting for my two door ? I know they are gonna sale a lot of the unibody but to be honest show us the Big Broncos for training at the dealerships FORD trick us for once and let them start showing up produce some just to have at the showroom so we can walk-in and feel and touch ? I like the Uninody Bronco Sport but I’m still going for my Two Door Bronco in Oxford White but I want the Navy interior can some explain the packages and which trim they start at for the interior trims ?
Navy Pier is limited to the First Editions.... which for the big bronco is sold out.

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's the strangest thing. I just have NOT been able to get down with the pictures of A51, something about the color just feels kind of uncanny somehow and I can't put my finger on it. Until the video. That color feels COMPLETELY different to me on video and just made a move towards the top of the list.

Sponsored

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interior is so BLAAAAAAHHHH ..... looks dated already .......this is one of those vehicles that will look different with every model year ..... the ONLY thing i like about this vehicles is the rubberized back loading area that extends to the back of the back seats ..... otherwise its a hard pass for me

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not that there are really any exterior paint colors available that would look great with it (besides silver and white), but I think Ford knocked it out of the park on the blue Navigator interior. Maybe I just like lighter colors? Or higher quality of materials!

I actually don't mind this. Feels almost Sci-Fi.

Navy Pier however belongs off the edge of the pier.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interior is so BLAAAAAAHHHH ..... looks dated already .......this is one of those vehicles that will look different with every model year ..... the ONLY thing i like about this vehicles is the rubberized back loading area that extends to the back of the back seats ..... otherwise its a hard pass for me
Very 90s

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I took a hard left turn playing on interactive garage! ??. NavyP look okay in this!

A5193C0F-C0E6-4B1D-AD14-847C7AD95C28.jpeg
Sponsored