Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't understand why Ford didn't make this the FE interior, or better yet a Lux option or something for a top leather trim. This looks great. How do you go from this to that blue abomination? What is the matter with them. Ford needs to get with the program.

2021-ford-bronco.jpg
Agree, they probably would of went from 165k resevations to over 200K with this interior. Unfortunately Navy Pier might take them from 165K to 100k.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't understand why Ford didn't make this the FE interior, or better yet a Lux option or something for a top leather trim. This looks great. How do you go from this to that blue abomination? What is the matter with them. Ford needs to get with the program.

2021-ford-bronco.jpg
Do we know what trim this is? Or is this the lux option? Because TTTTTHHHHHIIIIIISSSS is exactly what I want in my Bronco. This along with the announcement photos of the exterior is what made me rush to reserve a bronco. Since then we have been seeing outdated interiors. Was this all a bait n switch or have we just not been seeing the gorgeous interiors on the test vehicles ?

Anybody know?

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Do we know what trim this is? Or is this the lux option? Because TTTTTHHHHHIIIIIISSSS is exactly what I want in my Bronco. This along with the announcement photos of the exterior is what made me rush to reserve a bronco. Since then we have been seeing outdated interiors. Was this all a bait n switch or have we just not been seeing the gorgeous interiors on the test vehicles ?

Anybody know?
Anything but Navy pier!!!!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anybody know?
This is a one off interior. Ford disclosed it will not be in their production Broncos. It was done for show vehicles. When I reserved my FE I figured this was the interior, only to find out fugly Blue our only option. Now isn't that a kick in head.

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is a one off interior. Ford disclosed it will not be in their production Broncos. It was done for show vehicles. When I reserved my FE I figured this was the interior, only to find out fugly Blue our only option. Now isn't that a kick in head.
I'm kind of frustrated by that

TTown

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Explorer; 2019 Honda CR-V; 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it was akin to bait and switch. Basically Ford used that killer interior to generate excitement and (I assume) it will not be made available. It would be one thing if it was in a concept car, but it's entirely different when that interior is shown in your big reveal to generate reservations.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think it was akin to bait and switch. Basically Ford used that killer interior to generate excitement and (I assume) it will not be made available. It would be one thing if it was in a concept car, but it's entirely different when that interior is shown in your big reveal to generate reservations.
It took alot of wind out of my sails when they disclosed it wasn’t a option. I would of even paid a premium to get it on my FE.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think this to be the basis behind many peoples gripes with the interior, in that other super thread. We were advertised one thing, but receiving another.

I'll wait for the price builder tool and color picker before I start going down the road of rethinking this big purchase

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It took alot of wind out of my sails when they disclosed it wasn’t a option. I would of even paid a premium to get it on my FE.
Agree. But for me its not even the color combo. Its the matching dash with the center console. The leather on the doors. The high quality materials on display here. The accents all throughout. It quite frankly looks beautiful. The color choice only adds to it

NW-Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks for the pics... and wow, Navy Pier is so bad it hurts.

I feel sorry for the people who try to sell a car with this interior color on the used market.

I am officially out of the FE and am starting to think about pricing being so high in general, hard to say if I go for the Bronco this time or wait till better options and choices arrive next year. Not to mention all the EV trucks coming out are sweet and really the choice long term so... tough descision ahead.
Sponsored