First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I refuse to call this color Cactus Gray for the Bronco, it is now fighter jet gray. I want to feel like a pilot with the doors and top off flying down the trail. I know it will feel more like Bi-plane gray but I do not care.
although I know fighter jet grey, I see it every day. This ain’t it lol, but I still like the color....I think....maybe....
Sponsored

diablo0813

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was always on the fence about CG. I liked it, but I could never put my finger on why. And it’s been staring at me. Every. Day.
67FD2192-1646-4347-A7E3-ED2865F021A2.jpeg
This very reason had me thinking of how to make a nod to him without overdoing it.

diablo0813

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I consider these "overdoing" it but definitely give some direction
Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport bobacar2
Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport bobacar

Thinking of replacing the badges with this badge
Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport bobalogo

Last edited:

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

looks badass on the mustang....but looks much more of a solid grey color....its like they altered the formula for CG slightly
I wonder if it's the black striping that helps keep in the color "in check" and balanced? Eager to see this color in person.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's quite a bit of green in the pre-production vehicle. Unfortunately (IMHO) it seems that Ford made changes to the paint from the early units and turned it into essentially "i think I drive a military vehicle" tan.
Ford Bronco Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Combination on Bronco Sport bobalogo
Exactly this. And it is terribly unfortunate.

Sponsored

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2021 Ranger Job 1 is December 7th
2021 Mustang Job 1 is January 4th

Besides these Bronco Sport test units, I can't see us finding an actual Cactus / Jet Flighter Gray unit on a dealer lot prior to ordering.

BradCA

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Lexus CT200, 2020 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took these pics this morning at the Ford store in St George, UT. Ford rep came by to do short training session with sales staff. I know in some pics it looks light bluish but it does not look that way standing next to it.

I saw the Bronco Sport in person at the super celebration in Colorado. For some reason, the Bronco Sport looks so much better in person than it does in photographs. I still like the Bronco better, but I was surprised at how much better the Bronco Sport looks in person than it does in photographs.
Sponsored