Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Everglades, Tundra Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hello,
Looking for New England Dealer/salesman recommendations in preparation for a 2023 order when they open the order banks back up. I am in Rhode Island, but willing to travel for a good dealer who is fair on price, communicates well, and won't try to tack on BS fees. Your experiences and recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Sponsored

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chatham Ford on the Cape Cod is a no BS operation on ordered trucks. PM me if you want contact info for my guy.

Dtom417

Base
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti g25x
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought mine from Rowe Ford in Westbrook, Maine and it couldnt have been a better experience. Be sure to use Matt Trent as your salesman , he was great to work with and the dealership is only 2 1/2 hours from you .

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have mine on order with Flood Ford in Narraganset, RI. After researching the top rated Ford dealers in the CT/RI/MA area, I called around and spoke to each of the sales managers asking about their assurances of no ADM. Tim W. (Sales Mgr.) and his staff provided me with a signed sales order on March 5, 2022 with $0 ADM. They have been very helpful when I stop in and am now working with them on our next steps when 2023 Order Banks open in Aug. My order has 6 of the addons/upgrades that are noted as items that will delay my build and I have anticipated a 12-18 month delay.

OP
OP
BroncoBob13

BroncoBob13

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Everglades, Tundra Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Thanks Guys! This is just what I was looking for. Now hopefully Ford will release 2023 pricing & option details soon!
Sponsored