Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 2015 VW Golf SEL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My sister's dealer told her they will have a demo vehicle end of May. Sound like they will be showing to reservation owners first.

Since I am buying out of state, I will need to find a dealer in the area that will be cool with letting me take one for a ride!
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why won't you mention the dealer name?

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Swanson, where did you buy? I'm debating going out of state in my own head. I had a hard time justifying driving to Granger in Iowa.

But that dealer in PA is almost as cheap and 300 miles rather than 1300.
I'll drive to Philly to save $2500

cowinsawdents

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE, 19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Brewster holding out on us. Come on Brian!

OP
OP
swanjonson

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Swanson, where did you buy? I'm debating going out of state in my own head. I had a hard time justifying driving to Granger in Iowa.

But that dealer in PA is almost as cheap and 300 miles rather than 1300.
I'll drive to Philly to save $2500
I ended up at Champan. I figure $99 Acela to Philly and figure out how to get to dealer, cheaper than if the locals, even if they honored Xplan.

It will be an easy 6.5 hour ride.

My sister startered at Muzi, they said they were getting a demo sometime in May. Possible roadshow (?).

Sponsored

rustedgoat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
I received this email today.

All American Ford in Old Bridge, NJ

On Thursday, April 29th, between 10am-6pm, the all-new, full size, 4-Door and 2-Door Bronco will be on display here at All American Ford in Old Bridge. This is an exclusive, invitation-only, sneak peak event for the two full size Broncos. All attendees must pre-register to ensure we adhere to Ford Motor Company COVID social distancing guidelines.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I ended up at Champan. I figure $99 Acela to Philly and figure out how to get to dealer, cheaper than if the locals, even if they honored Xplan.

It will be an easy 6.5 hour ride.

My sister startered at Muzi, they said they were getting a demo sometime in May. Possible roadshow (?).
I was thinking something similar. Except that my dad is retired and lives in CT and he went to Penn. So he'd love to drive me to Philly. He's also a car nut.

Keep me up to date, maybe go down to Muzi together.

I don't even have reservation. When I started this search I had leaned towards the Gladiator. I really should buy a pickup truck. But this thing is so cool I'm going to just keep my trailer around for a while.

If it doesn't drive much better than a Gladiator on road I'll probably get the Gladiator. F150 or similar is out of the question as the wife and kids INSIST that the doors come off my next car. Ha.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I received this email today.

All American Ford in Old Bridge, NJ

On Thursday, April 29th, between 10am-6pm, the all-new, full size, 4-Door and 2-Door Bronco will be on display here at All American Ford in Old Bridge. This is an exclusive, invitation-only, sneak peak event for the two full size Broncos. All attendees must pre-register to ensure we adhere to Ford Motor Company COVID social distancing guidelines.

Damn. Oldbridge is where Englishtown drag way is. There is also a small general aviation airport. I sold my plane 2 years ago. Its a 1 hour flight. Ha. Oh well.

OP
OP
swanjonson

swanjonson

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking something similar. Except that my dad is retired and lives in CT and he went to Penn. So he'd love to drive me to Philly. He's also a car nut.

Keep me up to date, maybe go down to Muzi together.

I don't even have reservation. When I started this search I had leaned towards the Gladiator. I really should buy a pickup truck. But this thing is so cool I'm going to just keep my trailer around for a while.

If it doesn't drive much better than a Gladiator on road I'll probably get the Gladiator. F150 or similar is out of the question as the wife and kids INSIST that the doors come off my next car. Ha.
I got lucky. My wife just said "I want one!" As she wartched the launch videos.

I will let you know if I hear anything more about where the demos end up.