BBSBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm just curious if anyone in NE FL has an order with a dealer besides Bozard. I'm wondering what the communication with your dealer has been like.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is probably not the answer you are looking for, but I live 1 exit south of Bozard (about 10 minutes with traffic). I chose to not reserve with Bozard after giving them the opportunity to earn my business. I chose to go with Granger. I'm saving over $4500 off MSRP.

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m one exit north of Bozard. Haven’t heard squat. Been buying vehicles from Bozard for at least 25 years. I hate dealing with them and have absolutely no confidence my order will be delivered. Used to be able to call my man Rickie (who passed away a few years ago) and tell him what I wanted. He would call me back in short order and tell me it was ready to go. No BS, no hassle just a fair deal. I’m in no rush. I’ll own a Bronco at some point Bozard or not.

OP
OP
BBSBronco

BBSBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly, I'd be more mad if I didn't have a build date, but I just hate how little communication I've had from them. Nobody knows anything and half the time it seems like I'm annoying them. They're completely different than what my Subaru dealer does.

I remember when the dealer was downtown and it is completely different now. The only reason I went with them is that I know they're a big enough volume dealer to get a big allocation.
Sponsored