Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

who in nebr has one on reserved...which dealer you going with
I am in Georgia and have a reservation with Granger. However, I grew up in Nebraska. Will enjoy coming back that way and driving the new pony back down here.

I would hope that someone like Woodhouse would step up, but have not seen any mentions of them yet.

Good luck with those in Husker territory. You can always join those of us converging in Iowa.

OP
OP

RESCUECAP

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f 150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am in Georgia and have a reservation with Granger. However, I grew up in Nebraska. Will enjoy coming back that way and driving the new pony back down here.

I would hope that someone like Woodhouse would step up, but have not seen any mentions of them yet.

Good luck with those in Husker territory. You can always join those of us converging in Iowa.
i am serious thinking about it....i have it with deirs ford and he want cash when i order it and baxter say just msrp

Hobgoblin

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜15 Touareg, ā€˜10 Jetta, ā€˜07 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i am serious thinking about it....i have it with deirs ford and he want cash when i order it and baxter say just msrp
There is no need to put cash down when ordering. @Granger has confirmed that. Do your due diligence and see if any bite.

A drive to Kearney, Hastings or Grand Island is not a big deal from Lincoln and Omaha. Fremont is close and I know Plattsmouth has started to have more dealerships pop up. I think the dealers in Lincoln and Omaha think that you would never venture any further than either one of them to do business. Central Iowa is a breeze as well.

Hope you get to take yours out to Lake McCou
There is no need to put cash down when ordering. @Granger has confirmed that. Do your due diligence and see if any bite.

A drive to Kearney, Hastings or Grand Island is not a big deal from Lincoln and Omaha. Fremont is close and I know Plattsmouth has started to have more dealerships pop up. I think the dealers in Lincoln and Omaha think that you would never venture any further than either one of them to do business. Central Iowa is a breeze as well.

Hope you get to take yours out to Lake McConaughy to let it rip in the sand. Best of luck.

Sippster

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base

I committed to Anderson Ford but they didnā€™t make me feel very warm and fuzzy about it. Sales Mngr said ā€œprobably MSRPā€. Granger sure looks tempting

Sponsored

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I did. Iā€™m from Gretna Ne and went with Baxter ford south...

OP
OP

RESCUECAP

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f 150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yea i went and talk to baxter south,,,,no deal they are just selling for MSRP....you should look into grangers deal

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m in Iowa and with with Granger but I talked with Woodhouse in Blair and he said he would be below MSRP- he didnā€™t say how
Much below but seemed to want to work with Bronco buyers...

OP
OP

RESCUECAP

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f 150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i spoke with woodhouse also,,,he said that they cant do anything,,,,

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes I did. Iā€™m from Gretna Ne and went with Baxter ford south...
Make sure you become x-plan eligible as Baxter will honor the plan if offered. I'm using Baxter in Elkhorn (maybe its called Baxter West). Sales manager responded to my email saying they will charge MSRP or x-plan with no markup. I've purchased 2 Audi's from Baxter and my wife 4 Lexus SUV's so we have a good working relationship with them. If I follow through on this purchase it will be my first Ford product since 1992.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i spoke with woodhouse also,,,he said that they cant do anything,,,,
Not sure why you wouldnā€™t just go with Granger, youā€™re not going to find a dealership that will beat their pricing...

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Baxter Ford is 2 miles from my house and they said they would beat or match any deal.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in Omaha and reservation is with Baxter West. Waiting for B&P to go live then call them and push on price. If they won't match Granger it's an easy decision and a two hour drive.
I won't touch Woodhouse. Too many bad experiences with them. (Your mileage may vary.)
Sponsored