Sponsored

Need a Ford leak on pricing for the Mid, High, Lux and Squatch packages . . . .

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
. . . because if you're like me that's going to have a direct effect on your order.

Also some guidance on how much will be available a la cart from from the factory (i.e can you get the premium sound system alone without paying out the nose for the Lux package or get 35's without having to get the whole Squatch package) will be highly valuable.

I'm frustrated that i'm ready to make decisions but will have to wait months to be able to do so! Anticipation is killing me. Hoping some of that pricing information leaks at some point.

My dealer buddy said he thought he'd have an order guide in well before the time for customers to start ordering.
Sponsored

OP
OP
MCG DAWG

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
standard package gang ?
I was convinced idnto the mid but the more I look at it the more I don’t need it. If it’s around a grand, sure but any more and I’ll pass. Save money for the squatch

Lord-Maniac

Black Diamond
First Name
JIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't like the tactics they used ..you can't tell me they don't know what the cost of the packages is but they want you to reserve one without the details? what are they doing ..fishing the preorders to adjust pricing?

Sponsored

Wolfsburg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F-150, 1968 Ford Mustang California Special, 1969 Ford Mustang coupe, 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yeah, that's why I'm not obsessing too much on trims. packages or in any great rush to buy. I definitely need more details before any I could even hazard a guess at what I'd go with.

Last edited:

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its tough because I did choose based on assuming. Depending on the package prices I could switch models

GreenMachine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't like the tactics they used ..you can't tell me they don't know what the cost of the packages is but they want you to reserve one without the details? what are they doing ..fishing the preorders to adjust pricing?
I think what Ford gains the most of the pre-orders is gauging the interest from the public for people willing to put up $100 to understand how to start forecasting right equipment to have the proper ratio of models available. That and with the release of information out to the public I expect they're leaving some things unmentioned from a competition standpoint to prevent Jeep answering quickly and to make any small tweaks based on additional testing and input.
Sponsored