• ā›”ļø EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ā›”ļø 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Need a Hard Top, desperate

SwissBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, JL, Hummer H1,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi helpers,

My Bronco will be shipped these days from the port of Charleston.

I am aware this is a shot in the dark, but maybe somebody would part with their Hard Top for the correct price?

My 4 Door door has a soft top - and shipping a hard top here, once they are available, will be a big pain.

Any help or hint in the right direction?

Many thanks, Patrick
Sponsored

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Patrick

As you know, there are many in the same boat, myself included. Although I was going to purchase the mic 2.0 later, after seeing aesthetics and build quality I wonā€™t do it.
The silver lining is this: this vehicle will be mass produced and in a year or two will have HUGE aftermarket support or accessories but tops as well. Because of competition I do think pricing will be better than OEM(and build quality as well). My plan is to purchase a painted black or velocity blue modular top when options become available.

the silver lining for you is that the winters in Charleston should be relatively mild, no? Iā€™m in NJ and not looking forward to February šŸ˜¬
Best of luck

ABar

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Need a Hard Top, desperate 1638359309677

For probably close to 10K you can order this top from South Florida Jeeps. Only option i have seen so far, and just put out to market i believe. Good luck with your hunt.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ha Iā€™m in snowy Northern NY and about to tak deliveryā€¦ not looking forward to a winter without a hardtop but Iā€™ll make it work until they become available.

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Patrick

As you know, there are many in the same boat, myself included. Although I was going to purchase the mic 2.0 later, after seeing aesthetics and build quality I wonā€™t do it.
The silver lining is this: this vehicle will be mass produced and in a year or two will have HUGE aftermarket support or accessories but tops as well. Because of competition I do think pricing will be better than OEM(and build quality as well). My plan is to purchase a painted black or velocity blue modular top when options become available.

the silver lining for you is that the winters in Charleston should be relatively mild, no? Iā€™m in NJ and not looking forward to February šŸ˜¬
Best of luck
I think you missed an important detail. His screen name is "SwissBronco" and his location is listed as "Switzerland". He is having a Bronco shipped FROM the port of Charleston, he does not live there. Winter is not mild in Switzerland, hence his concern.

Sponsored

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think you missed an important detail. His screen name is "SwissBronco" and his location is listed as "Switzerland". He is having a Bronco shipped FROM the port of Charleston, he does not live there. Winter is not mild in Switzerland, hence his concern.
Lol I did miss that significant detailā€¦

OP
OP
SwissBronco

SwissBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, JL, Hummer H1,
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thx guys for all this attention ;)

Yes, winter here is hard.

I LOVE that hard top from South Florida jeeps, wow. Price is ok, as expected. But the window would have to open on the back, that's a deal breaker.

Stay warm, Patrick

Bjj101

Outer Banks
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OBX, 2020 Lexus RX450
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Temp has already dipped a couple of times here in IL. I too have a soft top and a Jeep soft top owner recommended that I add moving blankets between the bimini and top. I purchased 2, folded to fit, and laid each one over half the opening. It has made a HUGE difference that even my wife noticed. Just a little tip that could possibly help make us cold weather folks a little more comfortable.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Temp has already dipped a couple of times here in IL. I too have a soft top and a Jeep soft top owner recommended that I add moving blankets between the bimini and top. I purchased 2, folded to fit, and laid each one over half the opening. It has made a HUGE difference that even my wife noticed. Just a little tip that could possibly help make us cold weather folks a little more comfortable.
Depends on what you need out of the hard top.

Better insulation should help for cold for either tops. If you don't have a bimini there are factory mounting points on the roll cage (featured in this video--- they use them to attach grab straps 2021 BRONCO GRAB HANDLE SOLUTION - YouTube ) it should be pretty easy to keep a blanket strapped up and out of the way.

If there is a roof rack option ready for the soft top, I haven't seen it---Gobi has not released their Bronco line, which I'm sure would have a 'cage' type rack for soft tops.

Security is my reason for waiting on the MIC. City living, no garage/parking on street, and frequent break-ins make the soft top a no-go.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Patrick

Best of luck
I believe he is in Switzerland, per profile. Car shipping from Charleston to
But winter in the Swiss Alps depends on where you are and where you drive. Here along Lake DErie we have already received half the annual snowfall in Geneva (13'). Bern gets 41", Zurich is even less. Sure, there is Arosa and San Dernadino with over 200", Weissflujoch at 385" and SƤntis at over 400 but the rest of Switzerland looks no different than NY-PA-OH-MI winters.

The heaters and defrosters work great, doubt that heat in the cabin would be an issue. For me, the one drawback of the softtop that outshines all others is, and I quote The Grinch...

"the noise, noise, noise!" You can hear a semi or a disgruntled Carolinian who got busted fro too much lift on his Ram Powerwagon , "rolling coal" through the back even though they are 50 feet in front of you. Makes you double check rearview mirrors
Sponsored