Sponsored

Need advice, guidance to navigate this Charlie Foxtrot.

BuckingBronco72

First Edition
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So they added another first edition to the 3500 they already had a limit on? Oh I’m sorry the 7000. No wonder they arnt numbering them. Will Ford publish the actual number of first editions they actually make?
Sponsored

OP
OP
dblev

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Why not hook someone up….Buy both. Sell the first or second one to someone for what it cost you on the out the door price after purchasing it.
Working on it. Many disappointed people who didn’t order the FE having to wait. Been chatting with someone who is very interested. Good thinking.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer #1 will get your 1st FE order whether you cancel, or not. They will simply leave the order, take the truck, and sell with an ADM. There's no doubt about that. Taking delivery, and selling it at a profit yourself would be your only option at this point. If it were me I would do everything in my power to make that happen if it is within your budget. At this point that's really the only way you can hurt dealer #1, and I'm fairly sure they know that. Good luck.

Dubby

Badlands
First Name
Dub
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Sasquatch Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a call from Ford in Murfreesboro, TN this AM saying that they had a Big Bend arrive and that they were offering it for sale. Ends up that it was a customer order where the customer "decided not to buy it" when they found out that the purchase price would be $15k over MSRP. I drove down because I wanted to see a cactus gray in person, and found out that it went for $20k over MSRP. Glad someone got a Bronco, but ouch for the ordering customer!
Sponsored