Sponsored

Need advice, guidance to navigate this Charlie Foxtrot.

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am seeking advice from someone familiar with the RSVP process or even a dealer.
-Its a long story I’ll attempt to simplify. I had a very early time stamp for a FE from Jenkins and Wynn Ford in Clarksville, TN. They were quick to submit my order long before even calling me to come in and place my order. I was angry about this unethical act but mostly because they kept lying about it and not one time has apologized. They were not aware thanks to Bronco 6G I was on the know
-I took advantage of the ability to switch dealers while keeping my timestamp. I moved to Two Rivers not to far away as Matthew was great and being a Ford Store they sell all cars at invoice. I’ll skip the series of mistakes Ford Inc made which led to me being the last time stamp moved and order confirmed.

-here is the issue. They had me create a new rsvp so they could transfer the time stamp. However the failed to cancel the first RSVP from Jenkins and Wynn. So technically I have two RSVPs. Same time stamp but the Bronco I want is two rivers where I moved it too. Here is what pisses me off and I want resolution.
-We were able to change dealers as a punitive act for the dealership to made the unethical act. Yet in this case dealer #1 still has the initial order. It was never canceled when the time stamp was created. I don’t plan on buying that Bronco meaning they will get an extraBronco to sell or put in show room being rewarded for lying to me. If anything I’d rather two rivers get that order. Second that pisses me off is despite the same early time stamp only the Jenkins & Wynn rsvp had a build date and I have heard nothing about this legit order at two rivers.

Here is what I desire to happen and please let me know who to call or what to do to prevent dealer number 1 from getting that Bronco regardless if I decide to purchase it or not. I will be purchasing the two rivers order.

I have purchased 2 Ford’s from Jenkins and Wynn and am friends with then family. I twice have been invited to do guest speaking to their entire team. All they do is brag a lot how they have the best service on the south and Galaxy yet screwed me with the Bronco and treated me poorly when I bought a new 2008 Explorer. I am in a position where I have two FE rsvps. Think I can call Ford and have the early order FE which already has a build date and VIN moved to a different dealership? If not, I swear to everything holy I likely will cancel both orders and never in my life give Ford another Penny. College level Marketing Classes will be reading case studies for years on how Ford angered its fan base, using Covid as an excuse all while the stream of F150s, explorers and other models keptflow in off he line.

does anyone have a name, email or contact info to someone who may actually care and make things happen? I understand that some dealers hold a lot of influence at Ford and Jenkins and Wynn is one of them.
It’s just that Ford did not really stick to their word of allowing us to change dealerships and not be punished if the dealership decided to cheat the system.
-For anyone else who was allowed to change dealerships for the same reason and retain your time stamp, Did Ford cancel the first order placed?
thanks all,
Broncoless in Clarksville, TN
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am seeking advice from someone familiar with the RSVP process or even a dealer.
-Its a long story I’ll attempt to simplify. I had a very early time stamp for a FE from Jenkins and Wynn Ford in Clarksville, TN. They were quick to submit my order long before even calling me to come in and place my order. I was angry about this unethical act but mostly because they kept lying about it and not one time has apologized. They were not aware thanks to Bronco 6G I was on the know
-I took advantage of the ability to switch dealers while keeping my timestamp. I moved to Two Rivers not to far away as Matthew was great and being a Ford Store they sell all cars at invoice. I’ll skip the series of mistakes Ford Inc made which led to me being the last time stamp moved and order confirmed.

-here is the issue. They had me create a new rsvp so they could transfer the time stamp. However the failed to cancel the first RSVP from Jenkins and Wynn. So technically I have two RSVPs. Same time stamp but the Bronco I want is two rivers where I moved it too. Here is what pisses me off and I want resolution.
-We were able to change dealers as a punitive act for the dealership to made the unethical act. Yet in this case dealer #1 still has the initial order. It was never canceled when the time stamp was created. I don’t plan on buying that Bronco meaning they will get an extraBronco to sell or put in show room being rewarded for lying to me. If anything I’d rather two rivers get that order. Second that pisses me off is despite the same early time stamp only the Jenkins & Wynn rsvp had a build date and I have heard nothing about this legit order at two rivers.

Here is what I desire to happen and please let me know who to call or what to do to prevent dealer number 1 from getting that Bronco regardless if I decide to purchase it or not. I will be purchasing the two rivers order.

I have purchased 2 Ford’s from Jenkins and Wynn and am friends with then family. I twice have been invited to do guest speaking to their entire team. All they do is brag a lot how they have the best service on the south and Galaxy yet screwed me with the Bronco and treated me poorly when I bought a new 2008 Explorer. I am in a position where I have two FE rsvps. Think I can call Ford and have the early order FE which already has a build date and VIN moved to a different dealership? If not, I swear to everything holy I likely will cancel both orders and never in my life give Ford another Penny. College level Marketing Classes will be reading case studies for years on how Ford angered its fan base, using Covid as an excuse all while the stream of F150s, explorers and other models keptflow in off he line.

does anyone have a name, email or contact info to someone who may actually care and make things happen? I understand that some dealers hold a lot of influence at Ford and Jenkins and Wynn is one of them.
It’s just that Ford did not really stick to their word of allowing us to change dealerships and not be punished if the dealership decided to cheat the system.
-For anyone else who was allowed to change dealerships for the same reason and retain your time stamp, Did Ford cancel the first order placed?
thanks all,
I’m also in Clarksville and have a early timestamped res through Jenkins and Wynne. Also with a VIN. I have had a very different experience with them in this aspect. Who have you talked to at J&W. I know the Mangers do things with out the ownership knowing or approval sometimes. Unfortunately i think the only way to cancel the order is the dealership does it. I don’t think it will be able to be canceled as it’s already got a VIN. I’d buy it and flip it if I were you. Do you know the specs on it? I think you still have rights to it as it’s still got your name attached to it.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford only allowed you to change dealerships prior to ordering. Because J&W essentially stole your order, Ford granted you special dispensation and allowed you to place a 2nd reservation and transfer the timestamp.

Ford thus sees the issue as resolved.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I realize the frustration, but you have an FE coming at dealer #2, don't lose sleep over what dealer#1 is getting and when, it will rob you of the joy. FEs are probably being pushed up right now and it is only a matter of time.

Sponsored

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had the nearly exact same thing. First order at old dealer is nearing delivery, while my transferred time stamp keeps getting build date shifted. Just focus on your Bronco and let other one go…once you have yours you will probably not care any more about that one (hopefully)

OP
OP
dblev

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You know, you can just say cluster fuck.
It is not as satisfying and I guess not knowing the rules I played it safe. Lord knows how many Facebook groups have booted me. Lol. Cluster FUCK!

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

thanks all,
The was never any way for Ford to cancel the first reservation once it was converted to an order. The first dealer dealer was always going to get it no matter what, unless they cancelled it themselves. They win.

The real concern is there appears to be no mechanism to convert 2021 timestamps because the bulk of the reservations were transferred to dealers. Same problem. I fear widespread fuckery when going to 2022 ordering, no way they can manually input timestamps for the remaining orders.
So far my theory is not catching on, but I stand by it

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

to tell the truth, you were not injured in any way here. ford allowed you to transfer your order to another dealership, while keeping your place in line. your desire to have a punitive action toward your old dealership has no real standing other than a personal desire for "vengence". as far as whether ford sends a vehicle to the old dealership you decided to no longer do business is really none of your business anymore. if you would choose to walk away from your order is really not a concern of ford. i am sure the two dealerships will be more than happy to take the vehicles you ordered and place them into stock upon receipt. there is over 100,000 back log on orders, i am sure they will find someone else to buy your ordered vehicles.

OP
OP
dblev

dblev

First Edition
First Name
D avid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey, I know Don Very well and Casey and I texted often leading up to the launch so I has the scoop. I’m very close with the dealership and have bought 4 dealerships at this point. The Ford sales manager left me a voicemail on day because they know I was pissed that they early ordered on me. I called back another day and the manager on duty insisted on helping me. I I mentioned that I was upset they unethically early ordered on me so I planned to excessive my right to change dealerships. Unless they wanted to match two rivers and he was short and rude and said not interested. Never, not one time did I get an apology from anyone, even the family. in fact my salesman who I won’t mention the name is not aware of how knowledgeable I am about the Bronco ordering process so it is funny how many white lies justified what happened. A lot of playing dumb. If I thought I could cancel the order and it would stick I will. Because only 7500 FEs are being made and this would throw off the number. All I gotta do it tell Ford they failed to cancel a rsvp when moving a time stamp and I’d say they will have the ability to do more than usual who know. Someone else offered to buy it on this thread and I’d do that before I’d let them at a VAT tax to it like Gary Matthew is famous for. I’m assuming you like me are a hero guy? Gary Matthew’s has the worse reputation in middle, especially for trying to sell jeep for more than msrp hoping the buyer is stupid enough to believe there is a demand problem. Lol. They are taking advantage of troops if anything. I’ll keep you posted. What are the specs on the FE you ordered?
At two rivers I ordered a two door cyber orange black interior. Should be quiet the head turner. Think we will get them in 21? I have not gotten a vin number yet on the bronco I actually ordered but I heard they want to prioritize FEs for 21. I went to two River because of Matthew the owners son who follows this block. He knows everything about this launch and will not hesitate to talk up up on the phone for 30 mins about the bronco. He ordered one and knows the culture. I would never change dealerships just for selling Broncos cheaper to inflate numbers. Two rivers however is a Ford store, no commission. They sell all their vehicles at invoice with no haggle. I have x-plan so since it can’t be used against invoice pricing they take $300 off the dealer fee. This was their policy before the bronco release.
See I have a relationship with the dealership which hurts more as I have twice been invited to guest speak once to their sales staff and the other time to most employees. Yet no apology I was even scheduled #1 to come in sit with my salesman and place my order. They were not aware of how educated about the process because of this webpage and my salesman innocently wasn’t even in the loop but the sales managers made a bunch of excuses why they could not take my order that day (the whole time I knew what they did) and to hear the lies out from him mouth. He made a big mistake printing me a copy of evidence showing a list of multiple early ordered Broncos. In fact check it out:

9530CAB1-AEB7-4615-9FA2-F161F898008C.jpeg

D99ABF6A-4DCF-4644-A3E9-0DC993025206.jpeg

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are taking it personally, it is just business to them, profit now vs potential profit from you in future sales. Perhaps changing your perspective might ease your angst? You have lost nothing. Spiting yourself and giving two FEs to dealers is an emotional decision and one that is not wise

Last edited:

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're still getting your first edition. Move on and don't worry about it.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, I know Don Very well and Casey and I texted often leading up to the launch so I has the scoop. I’m very close with the dealership and have bought 4 dealerships at this point. The Ford sales manager left me a voicemail on day because they know I was pissed that they early ordered on me. I called back another day and the manager on duty insisted on helping me. I I mentioned that I was upset they unethically early ordered on me so I planned to excessive my right to change dealerships. Unless they wanted to match two rivers and he was short and rude and said not interested. Never, not one time did I get an apology from anyone, even the family. in fact my salesman who I won’t mention the name is not aware of how knowledgeable I am about the Bronco ordering process so it is funny how many white lies justified what happened. A lot of playing dumb. If I thought I could cancel the order and it would stick I will. Because only 7500 FEs are being made and this would throw off the number. All I gotta do it tell Ford they failed to cancel a rsvp when moving a time stamp and I’d say they will have the ability to do more than usual who know. Someone else offered to buy it on this thread and I’d do that before I’d let them at a VAT tax to it like Gary Matthew is famous for. I’m assuming you like me are a hero guy? Gary Matthew’s has the worse reputation in middle, especially for trying to sell jeep for more than msrp hoping the buyer is stupid enough to believe there is a demand problem. Lol. They are taking advantage of troops if anything. I’ll keep you posted. What are the specs on the FE you ordered?
At two rivers I ordered a two door cyber orange black interior. Should be quiet the head turner. Think we will get them in 21? I have not gotten a vin number yet on the bronco I actually ordered but I heard they want to prioritize FEs for 21. I went to two River because of Matthew the owners son who follows this block. He knows everything about this launch and will not hesitate to talk up up on the phone for 30 mins about the bronco. He ordered one and knows the culture. I would never change dealerships just for selling Broncos cheaper to inflate numbers. Two rivers however is a Ford store, no commission. They sell all their vehicles at invoice with no haggle. I have x-plan so since it can’t be used against invoice pricing they take $300 off the dealer fee. This was their policy before the bronco release.
I didn’t order an FE I ordered a Badlands but it’s basically an FE without the stickers which is what i see the FE really is. Nothing exciting about it to me. I did notice J&W trying to Play “dumb” on the roll out. The more i talked to Casey the more stuff came out. I hope it all works out for you. I do have a VIN and scheduled build date for mine. Scheduled to 20 sep right now. Badlands 4 door lux tow Mic 2.7 SAS MGV Cactus Grey

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

thanks all,
Why not hook someone up….Buy both. Sell the first or second one to someone for what it cost you on the out the door price after purchasing it.

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good old clarksville....nice to see some things never change, shady dealers doing some pvt. Huntin.
Sponsored