Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have two reservations July 14 and October 31. How many of you are facing this question.... do I pull the trigger on a late availability 21 or just wait for 2022?. I plan on going with the dual top option (late availability )and leather seats(late availability) for my bad Badlands. I would do a white top right now if it was offered. I also want a roof rack and pullout storage in back. With all that said it all points to 2022. Am I right?dang this sucks.......
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Donnie, I have a October res (10/04) also, and don't expect to see my Bronco until late summer, early fall of '22. And, I wouldn't be surprised if it was later than that. I have no idea if I'm even close on these predictions as I don't think Ford even knows at this point. With all of the allocation nonsense it gets even harder to figure any type of delivery date.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It seems as though you really want the late stuff, so you should wait.

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In the same boat here for my July FE reservation. I kayak in the summers and was really looking forward to the roof racks and the tailgate ( to help load the kayaks ). I can get by with the Navy Interior .. but these other options being pushed to 2022 makes me put even more $$ into a +$66K "fully loaded" FE.
When I spoke to my dealership .. they told me that with the FE I would order with Navy Seats... and modular top... I am looking at a best case delivery of Fall and more likely Winter 2021.
My understanding is that if I pass on the FE, I hold my July place in "line" for the 2022 ( per my dealership )
Even if I proceed with the FE order ... does anyone know if I can add the roof rack and tailgate on later? I cant seem to find a thread for that.
Thanks!

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems like you should clearly wait, but I'll just say...every 'next years' Bronco will have something you'll want. Playing the game of 'next year will have.....' is a personal choice ;)
Sponsored