First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There have been some pics of this combo but none that really give a good idea of how the MIC top will look with the BL Grey grill.
If anyone can help with a quality picture or two or three - it would be much appreciated.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say these might be the lighter colored MIC tops... but really, who's to say. That factory lighting washes everything out.... it looks basically the same color as the flares, so maybe it is the darker one... but still... really washed out.

Ford Bronco Need good picture of Area 51 BL with MIC top 2021 Ford Bronco Factory Plant 3
Ford Bronco Need good picture of Area 51 BL with MIC top 2021 Ford Bronco Factory Plant 4
Ford Bronco Need good picture of Area 51 BL with MIC top Area 51 and Rapid Red Broncos
Ford Bronco Need good picture of Area 51 BL with MIC top Area 51 Bronco 4 Door Badlands factory

TonyWonder

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say these might be the lighter colored MIC tops... but really, who's to say. That factory lighting washes everything out.... it looks basically the same color as the flares, so maybe it is the darker one... but still... really washed out.

Ford Bronco Need good picture of Area 51 BL with MIC top Area 51 Bronco 4 Door Badlands factory
I really miss all these factory pics that we used to get.
#FreeStig

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Define “good” and “Area 51”

Sponsored

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone have any good pics of same mic top but with AMB? OBX if possible...
Sponsored