Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I apologize in advance, i have been trying to find the "as tested" price on the raptor and i KNOW i have seen it before and i cannot for the life of me find it again. If anybody can let me know where to find or just post the price or picture of Ford's tested Bronco they were using for promos with the "As Tested above $XX,XXX price" i would GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you!!!
Sponsored

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I apologize in advance, i have been trying to find the "as tested" price on the raptor and i KNOW i have seen it before and i cannot for the life of me find it again. If anybody can let me know where to find or just post the price or picture of Ford's tested Bronco they were using for promos with the "As Tested above $XX,XXX price" i would GREATLY appreciate it. Thank you!!!
It was $74,390, and it was on the original email asking for interest in the Raptor.

OP
OP
Abramsman1

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It was $74,390, and it was on the original email asking for interest in the Raptor.
WOOOOOOOOW lolol. the ONE place i didnt think it would be too. Countless website and forum searches later..... I appreciate it. Thank you so much!
Sponsored