Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can someone at 4WP PM me? Not sure if you’d be able to help but I have a situation with a local store I’d like some input on.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess they’re just as responsive here as they are everywhere else…..

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It would probably be better to DM them here on the forum. I don't think they check in on a regular basis like we do.

OP
OP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would probably be better to DM them here on the forum. I don't think they check in on a regular basis like we do.
Not sure what user I’d DM but the nightmare will hopefully soon be over. I may have made some progress through another channel.

Sponsored

EaglesFan91

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you call them you should be able to get ahold of someone it. It took about 15 mins waiting on the phone last time I had called them.

OP
OP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean they do have a customer service phone number 🤷🏻‍♂️
They do, and the customer service number is 100% useless if you’ve placed an online order that’s supposed to ship to the store. They can’t help. Trust me, I’ve tried. They direct you to call the store, who is also no help.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure what user I’d DM but the nightmare will hopefully soon be over. I may have made some progress through another channel.
They're here under sponsors. But I just checked, and that takes you to their web site. Our friend @PSUTE has you covered. Good luck, I hope you get your problem straightened out.

dirtstar2002

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72K5Blazer, 1980Toyota Hilux, 2014 silverado1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is a hard situation. Like everyone, we are short on help and constantly training new people to fill in. Start at the customer service line and have an invoice ready. If that person can’t give you a status of your order ask for a supervisor to get better support. Although emails are answered slow, they do get answered. They usually work there way into the right hands if cleverly crafted with all the details of your issue. Even I have problems getting parts for my own builds sometimes. Most of all be patient. I hope that helps a little. Us engineering guys don’t have all the sales tools to jump online and help, otherwise we would.

Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Can someone at 4WP PM me? Not sure if you’d be able to help but I have a situation with a local store I’d like some input on.

Thanks in advance.
call customer service then...Also don't order a pizza from DOMINOS on 6G....;)

Rjacks258

Wildtrak
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2019 Ford F250, 2009 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It seems customer service has took a backslide since this post. WHY DON’T THEY EFFIN’ RESPOND? Kind of tired of “everyone’s shorthanded” being the excuse. We’ve had time to deal and adapt now service the customers that keep your buildings standing.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It seems customer service has took a backslide since this post. WHY DON’T THEY EFFIN’ RESPOND? Kind of tired of “everyone’s shorthanded” being the excuse. We’ve had time to deal and adapt now service the customers that keep your buildings standing.
They've been having some problems as an organization. I think this is both a cause and a symptom of that. I think your best bet is walking into one of their stores and speaking with someone in person. It's harder to ignore you when you're standing right in front of them.

FWIW I feel for the folks over there. I still know a few people in that organization and I know it's been tough. It's not the fault of anyone you will ever actually be able to talk to. It's the fault of the private equity firms that keep shuffling them around and re-arranging the deck chairs looking to squeeze just a tad more value out of it to sell to the next firm.

OP
OP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They’re a trash company. You can’t say it’s not the employees fault when it’s the employees causing issues. Walking into the store also does nothing. They literally lie to your face.

My story with 4WP: I ordered tires online and shipped to store. They were supposed to be delivered on a Monday. I waited for confirmation that they were delivered and never got anything. I called the store a few days later and was told they’d be available for pick up on Saturday. I called Saturday and they said Monday come by and pick them up. I went Monday and they told me Tuesday. I called Tuesday and they said they’d call me back shortly. I called Wednesday and they said they’d call me back. I went Thursday and they said there on the truck for delivery Friday. I went Friday and they said they were never shipped, they’d call me later. They didn’t call. I went to the store again and they reordered from another warehouse. I called a few days later and they said they’d be in the next day. I went the next day and they told me they never pushed the order through. I cancelled the order and they said they’d refund me. A week later I called and they said they never cancelled the order. I finally got in touch with a regional manager who told me he processed a refund that day. A week later I finally had my money.

How insane is that story? Those aren’t issues caused by a private equity firm or short staffing or any of that nonsense. That’s bad employees at a bad company. If you can’t get the tires, I get it, no problem, just let me know. If they’re delayed, no problem, communicate that with me. If you don’t have answer right then, fine just tell me that and follow when you do. Don’t feed lines of bullshit and leave me hanging when I spent $2k at your company though. I ordered the same tires from someone else and had them in 2 days.
Sponsored