Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1917 Roamer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
NEED HELP:
Here is a timeline of my situation, let me know if any of you have experience with what is going on here.
  • Reserved my Outer Banks Bronco 8/3/2020.
  • Went to my Ford dealer on 1/20/2021 and built a Wildtrack bronco instead of an Outer Banks and confirmed the order. I received the email confirmation of the Wildtrack order before I even left the dealership.
  • Then I saw on my Ford account that my Outerbanks order with my original order number from 8/3/2020 was cancelled on 2/3/2021 (dealer does not know why) and I had a 2nd order for the Wildtrack with a new order number.
  • I contacted my dealer about this chaos and his rep told him they were going to manually change the timestamp on my new order number to 8/3/2020. The dealer was told to cancel my 1/20/2021 Wildtrack order and submit a new order and I had to pay another $100 deposit, then the original 8/3/2020 reservation deposit would be refunded, which it has been.
  • As of 8/30/2021 my account shows an 8/14/2021 Wildtrack order and my dealer says the timestamp should be 8/3/2020 on this new order. I asked him to get me a screenshot to verify the 8/3/2020 timestamp is on the new order number and he said he would need to contact the Ford rep.
Any help would be much appreciated!

Ford Bronco NEED HELP - Original order reservation cancelled after ordering at dealership 1630976038935
Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Call the bronco marketing number tomorrow morning and walk them thru the problem.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What do you need help with at this time . . . aren't you just waiting for your dealer to get back to you after contacting the Ford rep, to ensure you have the 8/3/2020 timestamp? If he is able to confirm then you are good to go, right?

Personally I have not heard of this happening but it does sound like they are trying to rectify the issue, just give them time to work it out . . .

OP
OP
BeardBros

BeardBros

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1917 Roamer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What do you need help with at this time . . . aren't you just waiting for your dealer to get back to you after contacting the Ford rep, to ensure you have the 8/3/2020 timestamp? If he is able to confirm then you are good to go, right?

Personally I have not heard of this happening but it does sound like they are trying to rectify the issue, just give them time to work it out . . .
It is true the dealership is doing what they can, but the first line of my post is asking if anyone has had experience with this issue. If someone has had this same thing occur with their order they can give me some insight into what I may expect and/or what I may need to do instead of the current coarse we are on with the dealer. I made my reservation 8/3/2020 and have not gotten any of the little items ford is sending out to everyone else. Something is wrong.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is true the dealership is doing what they can, but the first line of my post is asking if anyone has had experience with this issue. If someone has had this same thing occur with their order they can give me some insight into what I may expect and/or what I may need to do instead of the current coarse we are on with the dealer. I made my reservation 8/3/2020 and have not gotten any of the little items ford is sending out to everyone else. Something is wrong.
Okay, got it. And yes, something is wrong . . . which is why they need to manually assign the 8/3/2020 timestamp to the Wildtrack. It doesn't sound like a big deal to me, again, just give them time to make it happen.

As far as the little gift items Ford has been sending out, my guess is that you will not get any of the past ones, but if new items go out after they reset your timestamp you should begin to get the giveaways (assuming more are coming).

Sponsored

Biff

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CR-V AWD SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The similarities between my situation and yours is almost spooky. I reserved a 4 door Wildtrak on 08/05/2020 and shortly after the order banks finally opened, I went in and placed my order with my dealer for a 4 door Big Bend (reality set in since the WT I spec’d out was over 60K) on 01/25/2021 and received the email from Ford for my Big Bend In Store Order minutes after the dealer placed it and printed my order sheet. All should have been well at that point. Well, fast forward to sometime in March, and for whatever reason, I was compelled to check on my order on my Ford account online, and it said Reservation Cancelled. My wife said all of the color drained from my face and she could tell something was very wrong. I promptly called Ford Customer Service and the rep said my reservation had been cancelled by my dealer! My dealer knew how badly I wanted a Bronco, as I was the first person to physically come in and place my order, so I figured he didn’t cancel my order on purpose! I was in shock to say the least. Anyway, I called the dealer once I calmed down a bit, and he had no clue how my order got cancelled. Turns out, when I placed my original order, it did not get tied to my reservation, which basically meant I was on the bottom of the pile, and would most likely not be getting a MY21. He worked with Ford and the dealership’s rep to correct the situation. I basically had to place a new reservation and Ford then tied my new reservation to my original 08/05/2021 time stamp. I’m so glad the situation was able to get corrected, as I finally got a VIN email two Thursdays ago!

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
NEED HELP:
Here is a timeline of my situation, let me know if any of you have experience with what is going on here.
  • Reserved my Outer Banks Bronco 8/3/2020.
  • Went to my Ford dealer on 1/20/2021 and built a Wildtrack bronco instead of an Outer Banks and confirmed the order. I received the email confirmation of the Wildtrack order before I even left the dealership.
  • Then I saw on my Ford account that my Outerbanks order with my original order number from 8/3/2020 was cancelled on 2/3/2021 (dealer does not know why) and I had a 2nd order for the Wildtrack with a new order number.
  • I contacted my dealer about this chaos and his rep told him they were going to manually change the timestamp on my new order number to 8/3/2020. The dealer was told to cancel my 1/20/2021 Wildtrack order and submit a new order and I had to pay another $100 deposit, then the original 8/3/2020 reservation deposit would be refunded, which it has been.
  • As of 8/30/2021 my account shows an 8/14/2021 Wildtrack order and my dealer says the timestamp should be 8/3/2020 on this new order. I asked him to get me a screenshot to verify the 8/3/2020 timestamp is on the new order number and he said he would need to contact the Ford rep.
Any help would be much appreciated!

Ford Bronco NEED HELP - Original order reservation cancelled after ordering at dealership 1630976038935
I had the same thing happen, but the dealer admitted to accidentally canceling my order when making a change. I had to make a new reservation, and spend hours on the phone with the Ford marketing department to get my original timestamp applied. It was all for not as I ended up having to switch dealers anyway and start from scratch due to the well known allocation issue.
Sponsored