First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got into an intersection accident this past weekend, no one was hurt and the other party's insurance is taking full liability so that's the plus here. However, the girl who hit me essentially totaled her car out in my front driver's side wheel well (it was a Toyota Rav4) shockingly my Bronco did great body-wise. But once I swapped my tire (my front tire was shredded) I started driving and nope my alignment is way off and it definitely does not feel right at all. After sifting through ford collision centers and farmers' insurance-approved reviews (Farmers = the other partys insurance) I'm still lost.

-I know that the alignment suspension yada yada is somewhat complex (at least to me haha) in all broncos especially the badlands and Sas packages.

-For full transparency: completely out of my element when I got this. So I am nervous that I'm dumb in this arena haha. (In my defense it was a "you made it through 2020/21" gift to myself, healthcare worker here).

-It has less than 5k in miles on it and it is the 1st car I officially own outright.

-I already know I'm in for a long wait (again haha) so I would just rather go somewhere that is somewhat decent.

-Does anyone have any suggestions/advice I live in the twin cities area (specifically St. Paul). I'll take anything.

-Do I just go with a ford certified collision center?

-My more car savvy friends (who don't live here :/) told me to watch out for chain places like Caliber Collision. Is that true?

Thank you in advance and drive safe!! :)
Sponsored

truvkngfan

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Eddie Bauer Bronco, 2017 Nissan Pathfinder
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For anything body and paint you can't beat Vescio's out of Rogers, MN.
Sponsored