Sponsored

Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait?

Quitefrankly

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Although I didn’t wait, just shopped around for a month I definitely think the vehicle as a Dd and adventure camper off roader is a perfect fit. It’s wonderful so far and think the wait will be worth it if you get what you truly want from the options perspective.

If you’re younger I’d suggest buying something closer to your exact build for a couple thousand markup over waiting three years. However I know money is tight so I respect people waiting

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm certain that I can only speak for myself as everyone's opinion of "worth the wait" is very much subjective but I absolutely thought the wait was very much worth it. I went from a 2004 Dodge Dakota to a 2015 KIA Optima, to now a 2022 Bronco Black Diamond Mid package, sasquatch soft top. I absolutely love my Bronco and have tried to trick my self into thinking there is another vehicle i'd rather have and just can't outside something waaaaay out of my budget and significantly less practical (a Hellcat Challenger). That said, if you are looking to utilize the Bronco with any % of capability., it is 100% worth it in my opinion. If you plan to only use it for on road/daily driver uses, it may not be. Its a great vehicle and has excellent road manners but is not the most practical daily driver if road noise or MPG is something you weigh heavily on.

Either way, Cheers!

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve been on this Forum for about six months. I’m still waiting for my two door WildTrak that should be delivered this week. Can’t wait.

I’ve learned so much from all of you. Thank you. However, recently, I couldn’t help but notice all of the negativity and nitpicking going on on this forum. It seems that more than half the posts are just bitching sessions.

I have been looking forward to this vehicle for a while, now. So can you guys please remind me that it’s worth the wait? I seem to have forgotten how cool this vehicle is due to all of the negative posts.

If you have a negative or a sarcastic comment, don’t be that guy. Just hit the back button.

Thanks.
Don't read to much into what other people are complaining about their Bronco. I love mine can't believe it's sitting in my garage after a 2 year wait. I love the ride I love the look and best of all it's all MINE. So let others complain about the small stuff, enjoy your new Bronco!

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
6 months ago I would have said yes.

Now a year and 13k miles in....idk if I'd do it again. The Bronco is riddled with problems and has impressively bad build quality.

I have too big a parts pile sitting in my living room to sell now, and the Bronco itself is incredibly fun. But it's really, truthfully, a poorly built car.
Sorry I find that hard to believe mine has been fine and the best built vehicle I have ever gotten.

Sponsored

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We got to the point where we didn't believe ours would be built. Getting the scheduling email changed that and got us excited. We didn't "need" it, we wanted it. We have been offroad several times and really, it wasn't anything our previous cars couldn't do, just wouldn't be done as well. This weekend, doing the creek crossings we finally did something none of our previous vehicles could have done and that made us even more into it.

It's worth it, but it's just a car/truck. But a fun one and one we will enjoy for some time.

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve had mine for just about a month and I put about 2500 miles on it. It’s most fun I’ve had driving in my life and i haven’t even taken her off road yet. Totally worth it.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm 56 years old and had never ordered a vehicle from a manufacturer. I didn't know what to expect, but I was retiring and figured what the heck. I patiently waited and finally got my Bronco nearly a year ago and couldn't be more happy. It's so much freaking fun to drive...no matter where I go. I've owned a lot of fun vehicles over the years, but nothing comes close to my Bronco. Love the looks, the capability, the modularity and the simplicity. I've put nearly 14,000 miles on it this past year...a Route 66 Road Trip, a trip to Telluride and countless off-roading adventures up in the mountains here in Colorado. I plan on driving the wheels off this thing while in retirement...visiting National Parks, going fishing, camping, etc. Owning this Bronco has been an adventure from Day 1...and I'm looking forward to the many adventures down the road. The fun factor is off the charts. Bottom line...yes, definitely worth the wait.

Here are a bunch of pics I've taken over the past year. Cheers!

p.s. I'll be making a separate post in a few weeks...exactly 1 year after my purchase.

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncodozer (1)

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncowartho

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncomountains

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncotelluride

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncowidego

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncobigrocks

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncoroute66

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncosteverocks

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncoswin

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncoto

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncotelluridebridal

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncoflex

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncopups

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncopupsback

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncorocks

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? Broncoheadlightsmount

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncohood

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncomount

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncofarish

Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? broncofront

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I thought my Maverick Lariat AWD 2.0 made driving fun again. This thing called a Bronco Badlands is even more fun. I can’t wait for my off days to drive it. Hell I even touch the fender like a cop when I get home and walk by it. It just fun.

emkayw

Base
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I thought my Maverick Lariat AWD 2.0 made driving fun again. This thing called a Bronco Badlands is even more fun. I can’t wait for my off days to drive it. Hell I even touch the fender like a cop when I get home and walk by it. It just fun.

I ordered a Maverick XLT Lux AWD 2.0 because I thought I would never get the Bronco. They both shipped at the same time, but the Bronco showed up first. Having it now for 9 months and 12K miles, I'm very happy with my decision. I have had some of the minor issues others have reported on (headlights, air leaks, low-speed bucking although that one has not reappeared) but nothing to the point that I would say i regret my decision. To me, they're like character flaws. We all have them, we deal with them. If I had the drivetrain issues others have reported that would be a different story.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you plan to only use it for on road/daily driver uses, it may not be. Its a great vehicle and has excellent road manners but is not the most practical daily driver if road noise or MPG is something you weigh heavily on.
Again, my 2-door Bronco has less road noise and better MPG (as well as much better visibility) than my previous vehicle (Mustang Convertible)

Also, my back doesn't hurt from climbing into a vehicle 3 inches off the ground anymore. ;-)

A51Asheville

Black Diamond
First Name
Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Again, my 2-door Bronco has less road noise and better MPG (as well as much better visibility) than my previous vehicle (Mustang Convertible)

Also, my back doesn't hurt from climbing into a vehicle 3 inches off the ground anymore. ;-)
lol ahhh yes! the notoriously high MPG of an American muscle car! sorry just hit my funny bone.

Yeah, obviously there are vehicles that are worse than the bronco on both matters, but the Bronco is not a 4 door luxury hybrid sedan with active noise mitigation is what I am getting at.

SeaVee

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 2500 Suburban, 77 Bronco, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You got a 2dr, the real Bronco! You are going to love it and it is worth the wait!
Waited 2 years, got it this Summer and make up excuses to drive somewhere just so I can drive it. Catch myself looking out at it the driveway all the time.
Ford Bronco Need Positivity - Bronco Worth The Wait? 5C558200-3B1A-4319-9FFF-19FA6BE55385

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve learned so much from all of you. Thank you. However, recently, I couldn’t help but notice all of the negativity and nitpicking going on on this forum. It seems that more than half the posts are just bitching sessions.
It's just easier to complain about stuff.

Who's going to read a post: "Yep, I still love my Bronco"?
Sponsored