First Name
Chastity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi- looking to reserve today, I cant find a thread that states the differences. I am looking for a 4 dr option for sure but am not sure which one to reserve and where to find the differences.
Sponsored

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
Cbrown0206

Cbrown0206

First Name
Chastity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are all the body styles the same? I am looking for something with big tires.. that most represents the old style.. PS I obviously dont know much about cars so thank you for your patience!

You have a Tacoma, so you obviously have taste. :)
For style, 2dr or 4dr. After that it's little things like body colored fender flares, top etc. Tires are easily changed if they don't meet your needs.

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are all the body styles the same? I am looking for something with big tires.. that most represents the old style.. PS I obviously dont know much about cars so thank you for your patience!
Nice thing is all trims can add Sasquatch package which gives you 35 inch tires so tires will not be a big decision maker for you

OP
OP
Cbrown0206

Cbrown0206

First Name
Chastity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You have a Tacoma, so you obviously have taste. :)
For style, 2dr or 4dr. After that it's little things like body colored fender flares, top etc. Tires are easily changed if they don't meet your needs.
thanks! I was considering getting a 4runner TRD off road until I heard about the bronco coming out! what do you think will have the most "rugged look"?

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The body styles are all the same for the most part. What mainly differentiates them is the 2 door model or 4 door model and then vehicle options and accessories.

There are currently 6 different trims available and all offer different levels of features and accessories. You can start with the Base model or Big Bend model and work your way up from there. All of them will be configurable as far as options and accessories and Ford is adding the ability to build and price one just how you want it through the Ford website in September.

But you can place a reservation on any of them today.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thanks! I was considering getting a 4runner TRD off road until I heard about the bronco coming out! what do you think will have the most "rugged look"?

I'm to practical (boring) for looks. If looks are important, get the one that looks best to you. I don't think there is a bad model.

Sponsored

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If you want one that is loaded out of the box and rugged looking, I would say the WildTrack trim

OP
OP
Cbrown0206

Cbrown0206

First Name
Chastity
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The body styles are all the same for the most part. What mainly differentiates them is the 2 door model or 4 door model and then vehicle options and accessories.

There are currently 6 different trims available and all offer different levels of features and accessories. You can start with the Base model or Big Bend model and work your way up from there. All of them will be configurable as far as options and accessories and Ford is adding the ability to build and price one just how you want it through the Ford website in September.

But you can place a reservation on any of them today.
gre
If you want one that is loaded out of the box and rugged looking, I would say the WildTrack trim
great! I was thinking that either the wildtrak or outerbanks both 4 dr. I likely wont do alot of aftermarket work so looking for best off the lot option

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

do all models come with a hard top? easy to remove?
The 2 doors come standard with hard top and the 4 doors come standard with a soft top but you'll have the option of a few different tops, both hard top and soft top for 2 door and 4 door
Sponsored