First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They need more wheel options for all of them including the Sasquatch rims. Expect for BD, the stock steelies are a good look don't @ me
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
wheel choices overall are lacking- i'm sure in year 2 or 3 there will be more options. in the meantime i guess there's always plasti dip and powder coating!
There are generally so many aftermarket, wheels, Ford is just wasting their effort offering any.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the toyo on my truck. I like them. I am not a fan of 18" wheels. I really want 17" wheels. I am on the fence about the Sasquatch, so I would like a 17" wheel on an OBX. (I need a step, or I would get badlands)
And this is why I was taking a closer look at the BB tire/wheel combination. I've been flirting with the OBX just to have the high package. I don't want the 18" wheel, and prefer a 17". When I was comparing the tire specs from Ford, besides the wheel diameter, there was only a 1/2" wider tire on the BB. That didn't sound right so I started taking a deeper dive and couldn't find where the P255/75R17 was made. Bridgestone doesn't list that spec as an option only a P245/75R17 and P255/70R18 tire.

I'm trying to formulate a plan of what parts I can swap to justify the OBX. I don't want the factory steps, but the OBX comes with them. I don't want an 18" wheel. And I don't want the colored flares. Going with an OW body color, the flares should be in demand.

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the toyo on my truck. I like them. I am not a fan of 18" wheels. I really want 17" wheels. I am on the fence about the Sasquatch, so I would like a 17" wheel on an OBX. (I need a step, or I would get badlands)
I'm thinking of BL now but may still go with OBX. I also need steps so I will have the dealer remove the rock rail and install the Bronco step or a power step on the BL.
Sponsored