Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

TLDR: Don't miss out go and enjoy yourself. It's a blast and the team that puts it on does a great job.

I don't have much real offroad experience short of a few fire roads or fun shortcuts through the wash as a kid. When you sign up they ask your skill level and I believe they take that into consideration when putting together the groups and what they have planned for the day. As someone that has always avoided going over rocks I spent the whole day purposely putting the vehicle on less than 4 wheels and between thee great spotting and the capability of the nicely equipped Broncos they had on hand it was a big confidence boost to get out there and have some fun.

They go into depth on fundamental offroad principles and how to enjoy offroad ing respectfully. Once the basics are laid out the rest of the day is spent showing up and explaining what all the tech does in the Bronco. For me this was a huge eye opener and really helpful to understand why the Bronco is so capable and what I was capable of doing in the Bronco. I always new on paper this thing was a beast but now I know I can do it too which was really fun. If you're on the fence about going just go. To save on money I camped out the night before and drove back that night.

I'm terrible at taking pictures so I only got a few but I stayed in the Valley of Fire campground and drove in from there. I didn't bring a guest so photos were few but I got the photo package which I can upload later when it comes in.

Ford Bronco Nevada Off Rodeo Review -  Offroad Newbie 20221103_182334
Ford Bronco Nevada Off Rodeo Review -  Offroad Newbie 20221103_152617
Ford Bronco Nevada Off Rodeo Review -  Offroad Newbie 20221104_070217
Ford Bronco Nevada Off Rodeo Review -  Offroad Newbie 20221104_160627
Ford Bronco Nevada Off Rodeo Review -  Offroad Newbie 20221104_113254_05
Sponsored

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow, that looks really cool! I'm looking forward to having time to go myself.

ar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any tips on camping or fun easy trails to drive while out there? I'm planning to drive in from CA as well and was thinking id try Red Rock canyon for camping because it is closer. Curious to hear about your experience or anything helpful along those lines.
Sponsored