First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F150, Mustang Conv, 69 Bronco. 62 Ec
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking for OBX, non sas, race red, mic top, 2door. Any help is appreciated.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Note: Before perusing this fast-growing thread, please visit the Production Line Photos site that’s been set up by Hayley from Bronco Babes, (and brought to my attention by @Beach_Bum )! There are many Bronco baby pics there, and you can also check to see if they need yours. Please go there first! 😎

———————————————————————-

Most of us who have received our Broncos (or are about to) have received an email from Ford with a picture of our Bronco as it rolled off the assembly line. However, a few unfortunate souls never got their “baby picture”, and instead got a Dear John letter apologizing. Maybe we can help!

If you never got your photo, post here with the details… Trim level, color, top
material, door count, etc., and maybe someone who owns a perfect match can post their photo, and you can steal it and pretend that it’s your own!

Remember, bolt-on accessories (roof rails, bull bars, etc.) don’t matter, because they’re installed after the photo is taken.

I’ll start with mine. If you never got a photo of your Cyber Orange Black Diamond 4-door with the optional alloy wheels, here you go!

B6691178-FC6A-4618-8C3D-184F529E1F4E.jpeg
Hey there friends. I decided to cancel my order due to my dealer stinking and having to drop constraints… I tracked down a bronco (please see signature for details) to place a deposit on. Can someone please send me an assembly line photo that matches? Thank you!!!

AZ Rider

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350 7.3, F-450 V10 Class C, Jeep Liberty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looked at every post, came close on one. Looked at production photo website, still no luck. Don’t know why I didn’t get a pic. Here’s what I have:

Outer Banks
4-door
Non Sas
MIC
Lux
Modular Bumper
Side Step
Iconic Silver

thanks In advance. I can’t be the only one with this configuration.

RockyMtnHi

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
2023 HPR Bronco Raptor with beadlocks

Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! image (1)

Sponsored

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did not get either of mine…22 OBX NON SAS 2 door race Red. Also 23 Black Diamond 4 door non sas in b
shadow black

JLodes

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Note: Before perusing this fast-growing thread, please visit the Production Line Photos site that’s been set up by Hayley from Bronco Babes, (and brought to my attention by @Beach_Bum )! There are many Bronco baby pics there, and you can also check to see if they need yours. Please go there first! 😎

———————————————————————-

Most of us who have received our Broncos (or are about to) have received an email from Ford with a picture of our Bronco as it rolled off the assembly line. However, a few unfortunate souls never got their “baby picture”, and instead got a Dear John letter apologizing. Maybe we can help!

material, door count, etc., and maybe someone who owns a perfect match can post their photo, and you can steal it and pretend that it’s your own!

Remember, bolt-on accessories (roof rails, bull bars, etc.) don’t matter, because they’re installed after the photo is taken.

I’ll start with mine. If you never got a photo of your Cyber Orange Black Diamond 4-door with the optional alloy wheels, here you go!

Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! 2BA868E3-C928-4390-8DFC-F1722BC89802
Never received my Bronco photo

4 Door Wildtrak
Area 51
Hard Top
Tube Steps (Running Boards)
Modular Front Bumper
High Package (front camera)

If anyone has a photo of that same build, I would love to get o copy of that photo.

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

———————————————————————-

Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! 2BA868E3-C928-4390-8DFC-F1722BC89802
2023 Bronco Raptor ~ Code Orange

72470C57-0D04-4A37-880F-D03DE2C23122.jpeg

tmallon78

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2007 Lincoln Mark LT, 202x Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Need a Area 51 photo just like this one, 22/23 Wildtrak Hartop, Hoss 3.0, Mod and hoop steps

image (2).jpg

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shocked, mine was built last Thursday, shipped Friday, then got the picture today! That was fast and unexpected!

?hash=0a2a6888e0a1c7f789954b38a2a3785e.jpg
😎

Buck_um42

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
‘23 Badlands in AGM-SAS w/ MIC top and mod bumper if anyone needs it
Ford Bronco Never got your assembly line photo?  Maybe someone has a match! 4D8F5A08-4933-4A38-BA29-37E78C72591D

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still do not have either of mine…2 door OBX non Sas in race red, and 4 door BD soft top in shadow black, non Sas.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question, in the email with the picture, there is a link to an assembly video. If you click it doesn't open and says private. Seems others mentioned this? Thoughts?
Sponsored