Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Never received an Order Confirmed email 54E1D3B7-746A-4AFA-BAD4-7B6BD214FE1E
Ford Bronco Never received an Order Confirmed email B71D2571-9FD4-467F-AF32-C9162A053156

Am I wrong in thinking I should get a confirmation email like the screens above when my dealer places my order? All I ever received was the one when my reservation was confirmed and then I found out he had me 99 without me knowing. My signed paper work shows code 19 this time but I still haven’t received a confirmation email that my order has been placed.

(Admin-I did not ask permission before taking and sharing those screenshots. I’m not sure if it’s allowed or not)
Sponsored

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When did you place it? I’m in the same boat. Placed my order Thursday at the dealership and I was told it’d eventually update and show it on the website.

Jofenech

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what it’s worth , placed order on 14 th. Email arrived before I got in car to leave.

OP
OP

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When did you place it? I’m in the same boat. Placed my order Thursday at the dealership and I was told it’d eventually update and show it on the website.
Thursday. I’m not positive but I think those two screenshots were from people who had posted after they ordered Thursday and yesterday.

It’s not the website. These are screens they shared from their confirmation emails.

OP
OP

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For what it’s worth , placed order on 14 th. Email arrived before I got in car to leave.
That’s how my reservation email came. I got it as I was pulling off the lot.

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t either. My account shows this-
Ford Bronco Never received an Order Confirmed email 4FE9CC6D-168D-4412-8537-9776FB44003E

I reordered on Wednesday, but wasn’t placed until Thursday. I asked for my Dora with the priority code and they said it hasn’t been received from Ford yet. And it still shows a 2021 with hardtop.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I literally just left the dealer . Started the process to convert from reservation to order. Sat there for an hour waiting for the Ford site to acknowledge conversion in order to fill out the order particulars. Wound up leaving a copy of my personal order with the dealer so they can place order once the system acknowledges conversion. Will return to the dealer to sign paperwork in order to cement purchase. After the total Bronco experience thus far, would I expect any thing else?

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Was told mine was getting entered Wednesday, nothing yet. Does sales manager is back in Monday

OP
OP

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven’t either. I reordered on Wednesday, but wasn’t placed until Thursday. I asked for my Dora with the priority code and they said it hasn’t been received from Ford yet. And it still shows a 2021 with hardtop.
They could have given that to you right there. They print it off. I have three of those. Two from when I added stuff and the new one for ‘22. That’s not from Ford. The email confirmation is. That’s why I’m concerned since he had me at 99 for six months without me realizing. He could have printed me one with a code 19 and then gone back in and changed it to 99. I called Ford two weeks ago and nothing about my order would flag it as 99. She said it was odd that he did that without my specific request for it not to be built.

broncodog

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered on 10/13 at 11:42, had a DORA/WBDO and my confirmation email came on 10/15 at 3:45. You can instant messaged on ford.com to confirm your order or call 800-334-4375 (closed till Monday).

Sponsored
OP
OP

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I literally just left the dealer . Started the process to convert from reservation to order. Sat there for an hour waiting for the Ford site to acknowledge conversion in order to fill out the order particulars. Wound up leaving a copy of my personal order with the dealer so they can place order once the system acknowledges conversion. Will return to the dealer to sign paperwork in order to cement purchase. After the total Bronco experience thus far, would I expect any thing else?
I was reading a thread earlier this morning where someone said their dealer told them the ordering website was down. Nobody else confirmed this when he asked though.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. Ordered on 10/13/21 @ 10:06 AM ET. no email and nothing on my "reservations" section of ford.com. I asked my salesman when he planned on putting the order in assuming he hadn't put it in yet. He replied that the order had been placed that day. So... no email and nothing on my dashboard on ford.com.

My priority code is 80 on my printed paperwork FWIW.

OP
OP

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered on 10/13 at 11:42, had a DORA/WBDO and my confirmation email came on 10/15 at 3:45. You can instant messaged on ford.com to confirm your order or call 800-334-4375 (closed till Monday).
I only get a 30minute lunch. 🤪 I’ve managed to get through only once so far and that’s how I knew the dealer was playing code 99 games with it the first time.
She also told me since he did it, he had to remove it. Any guesses who the asshat said had to remove it because he couldn’t?
He changed his story real quick when I let him know I already talked to Ford and I was in my way up. I got a reply to my text saying that he figured out how to remove all their 99s as I was grabbing my keys.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I only get a 30minute lunch. 🤪 I’ve managed to get through only once so far and that’s how I knew the dealer was playing code 99 games with it the first time.
She also told me since he did it, he had to remove it. Any guesses who the asshat said had to remove it because he couldn’t?
He changed his story real quick when I let him know I already talked to Ford and I was in my way up. I got a reply to my text saying that he figured out how to remove all their 99s as I was grabbing my keys.
Isn't it funny how they figure shit out when you tell them you talked to Ford? LOL

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've never received an email but my dealer is convinced I'm getting a 2021 and it's build date starts 11/15.

She sent me a Vin and order number so I guess I'll see in a month...
Sponsored