Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm in the same boat. Ordered on 10/13/21 @ 10:06 AM ET. no email and nothing on my "reservations" section of ford.com. I asked my salesman when he planned on putting the order in assuming he hadn't put it in yet. He replied that the order had been placed that day. So... no email and nothing on my dashboard on ford.com.

My priority code is 80 on my printed paperwork FWIW.
My salesman gives everything to the sales manager. I figure he’s the one who isn’t putting the orders in. The salesman doesn’t know whether his boss is doing his job until I blow his phone up telling him.
I have a feeling I will be going up there today until whichever sales manager is on duty outs my order in the system and I receive the confirmation email.
Sponsored

hunterg54

Base
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Never received a confirmation email either after ordering on 10/13. Maybe I should be concerned, not sure.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My salesman gives everything to the sales manager. I figure he’s the one who isn’t putting the orders in. The salesman doesn’t know whether his boss is doing his job until I blow his phone up telling him.
I have a feeling I will be going up there today until whichever sales manager is on duty outs my order in the system and I receive the confirmation email.
Good luck! All this talk about people getting screwed by the dealers has made me second guess mine. I probably pissed him off today by sending an email asking for confirmation they weren't going to mark up over MSRP + A/Z plan. We'll see what I get back. I'd hate to piss off someone who has helped my family out for 25 years. But if I do... I guess shit happens.

Do let us know how you do with your dealer.

OP
OP

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Never received an Order Confirmed email 32C7DD8F-3F3E-4407-9995-48716724D3E7

This is all he would give me and said he doesn’t know why I didn’t get a confirmation email. I don’t expect mine to say scheduled since my original reservation was only 4/19/21. Since I can’t call Ford until Monday anybody know if “unscheduled-clean” means it was submitted?
At least I know it’s buildable. 🙄

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to my dealer today to order and my salesperson said to expect 1-2 week timeframe before the order confirm email comes out from Ford.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No order confirmation here either after reentering for 2022. I wouldn't be too concerned right now.

OP
OP

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No order confirmation here either after reentering for 2022. I wouldn't be too concerned right now.
My concern was that he had me code 99 the first time I thought I ordered. I’ll accept a slight bit of the responsibility there because I didn’t know or think to even check back then that he would do something like that. Now I know and want to make sure he’s doing it right this time. The delay from Ford is one thing to have to wait on. We shouldn’t have an added dealer delay because they are holding back from submitting orders for one reason or another.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I ran into this problem early on. Make sure the EMAIL you gave your dealer is the same as your Ford account. I finally changed my Ford account to the same EMAIL and have gotten every EMAIL from From about my Bronco since!
Sponsored