First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What kind of light it produces? Is it good for off-roading at night?
can the direction of light be modified?

I’m looking for something that will provide good light when offroading without placing tons of light bars?
Sponsored

dhendriksen

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Badlands - Loaded 2.7 with SAS and LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good news…. it sounds like they are on the way to Amazon and should be there in about 14 days. I’ve had these on my rig for about two months and absolutely love them. No issues whatsoever and perfect light output. Highly recommend. Love being able to flip the yellow or white.
This is awesome. Do we know how much they’re going to cost? My biggest concern is that they take 2 of the aux switches. It would be my preference to wire the amber to the headlights so they’re always on, and wire the white lights to an aux switch.

Mason09

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4dr Bronco Badlands/22 Expedition Stealth
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interested in details on these. Would like to see if you can wire the amber to the DRL and white to Aux so that you only take one aux switch vs two.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interested in details on these. Would like to see if you can wire the amber to the DRL and white to Aux so that you only take one aux switch vs two.
If I watched the video correctly you would have to do this in reverse. In other words it takes power to both wires for amber but only to one wire for white.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is awesome. Do we know how much they’re going to cost? My biggest concern is that they take 2 of the aux switches. It would be my preference to wire the amber to the headlights so they’re always on, and wire the white lights to an aux switch.
I'm curious as to price also, guess we will know once posted. Mabett has some very similar to this for $199 but I'm guessing these will be more as lights and adjustment hardware look better.

Sponsored

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I’m looking for something that will provide good light when offroading without placing tons of light bars?
Post #6 has the Youtube video showing light output.

dhendriksen

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I watched the video correctly you would have to do this in reverse. In other words it takes power to both wires for amber but only to one wire for white.
That’s what I saw too, which is disappointing.

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2021 RAM TRX, 2023 GMC Denali HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I would say based on my understanding of this kit, is that’s it’s meant to be a DOT / street legal Oem style fog light setup.
Most offload light setups are not street legal, and really would be the opposite of what you would want in a fog light setup. So even though they are adjustable, I would think there are other options better suited for off-road lighting. I am sure these would help with off-road lighting. Better then just the headlights our bronco‘s came with.
But nothing compared to some of the more purpose built off-road light bars and light pods.

OP
OP
Stripes136

Stripes136

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yeah – these are street legal, and probably not the best for off-roading but if you look at my previous videos on that channel, I go over his first set of fog lights, and those were unbelievably bright. Lit up the side of a mountain.👍

With that being said, you can easily adjust these upwards by turning the vertical adjustment knob on the back of the lights.

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah – these are street legal, and probably not the best for off-roading but if you look at my previous videos on that channel, I go over his first set of fog lights, and those were unbelievably bright. Lit up the side of a mountain.👍

With that being said, you can easily adjust these upwards by turning the vertical adjustment knob on the back of the lights.
Stripes, does Mabett have a IG account? Just curious if it’s actually mabett since I came across it the other day.

Robchavous

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Following. Trying to decide between these, the IAG ones, and the Rough Country pod.

dhendriksen

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Following. Trying to decide between these, the IAG ones, and the Rough Country pod.
I think I'm going to go with the Rough Country. Then I can wire the Amber up to my headlights as DRL's and tie the fogs to an upfitter switch. I don't want to occupy two switches.

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2021 RAM TRX, 2023 GMC Denali HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For me it is likely to be the only thing I am adding that will need any of the upfitter switches.
I suppose a winch or other lights may be possible someday.
But there is a lot of switches there.
I can't imagine I would ever end up using them all.
Will see, time will tell.
Sponsored