Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2021 RAM TRX, 2023 GMC Denali HD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice find.
Looks like the same lights to me too.
No actual name brands or part numbers given.
But sure seems to be the exact same kit.
Sponsored

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order placed !
‘Even payed a bit extra for 3 day UPS.

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just ordered a set from 21 Offroad. 5% coupon Buttercup worked.
I did as well. Only difference from Amazon is paying shipping. Didn't want to miss them, been waiting for months. Like the stock look of them.

Robchavous

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking forward to seeing more peoples thoughts once they've installed them. I'm holding off on picking a fog light setup for now. I am looking forward to getting built next week though!

Sponsored

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did as well. Only difference from Amazon is paying shipping. Didn't want to miss them, been waiting for months. Like the stock look of them.
I saw them on Amazon last week for $399 (no image) So I sent a message to confirm if they were the correct ones but didn't get a response. The Amazon listing has been updated to not available.

OuterBankSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a great price on these from 21 Off-road ($199 + ship!). Had been shopping much more expensive options but now thinking I’m looking for less intensity with the fogs anyway, can save some money here to put towards nicer ditch and light bar options. Ironically I’ll probably use the fogs more often than the others. Anyone else thinking the same?

Robchavous

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BD 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like 21 Offroad does 10% for various professions. Just fyi for those looking to order there.

"Government Employees, Hospital Employees, Medical Providers, Military, Nurses, First Responders, and Teachers receive 10% off"

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a great price on these from 21 Off-road ($199 + ship!). Had been shopping much more expensive options but now thinking I’m looking for less intensity with the fogs anyway, can save some money here to put towards nicer ditch and light bar options. Ironically I’ll probably use the fogs more often than the others. Anyone else thinking the same?
Yes, I am thinking along similar lines.
I am starting with these, because I know these are actually lights that I know I will have a frequent use for. Plus my OCD is making me fill in those holes in my bumper with the most OEM looking setup I can find.
This one seems to be the one.

I am sure these fog lights will help some even on the rare occasion, I am off road at night.

I find a lot of these other light bars and pods are sticking out offside or top of the bumper in a way that they will block my front camera or if I go to the roof or mirrors, I am almost certain they would contribute to creating even more wind noise, which wind noise is one of the only real pet peeves I about my Bronco.

Steed76

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm looking forward to feedback on these! I want street legal lights and don't want to spend a fortune, we live around a lake in Indiana and the deer are very thick year round!

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These are cool. The $200 is what I was expecting, but too much for me to make an impulse purchase, especially since there's no mention of them being DOT compliant and you can buy cheap non-highway fogs from HF or Amazon for under $50 🤔

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yep, I have Morimoto ditch lights, and JCR bumper LED strip light. I'm not a super serious off broader needing the brightest lights. Wanted something to fill the entire gap and look stock. These fit that.
Looks like 21 Offroad does 10% for various professions. Just fyi for those looking to order there.

"Government Employees, Hospital Employees, Medical Providers, Military, Nurses, First Responders, and Teachers receive 10% off"
Well dammit, I'm two of those. Oh well, know for next time.

Already received the tracking number, ordered 5 hours ago.

CC1999

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, I have Morimoto ditch lights, and JCR bumper LED strip light. I'm not a super serious off broader needing the brightest lights. Wanted something to fill the entire gap and look stock. These fit that.

Well dammit, I'm two of those. Oh well, know for next time.

Already received the tracking number, ordered 5 hours ago.
I got my tracking number this morning as well.
Really looking forward to getting these installed.

Riverjeep

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I confirmed with 21 Offroad that these are indeed the Mabett Raptor style lights we have all been waiting for. He also shared with me that they may sell out today so if you want a set you better jump on them.

Here is a short video he made to show how the wiring works on the lights as to white and amber.

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I confirmed with 21 Offroad that these are indeed the Mabett Raptor style lights we have all been waiting for. He also shared with me that they may sell out today so if you want a set you better jump on them.

Here is a short video he made to show how the wiring works on the lights as to white and amber.

Where are you seeing these for sale. Not seeing them on the amazon site.
Sponsored