First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
1st post but been reading threads for weeks before I put my order in. I put a new order in 10/26/21 at Schomp Ford in Aurora CO. after reading the recommendations on this site and experience with 2 other dealers. 1st called Groove Ford in Centennial as they have a 2 door Big Bend demo on the site and when I called they said I could come down and drive it. When I get there they don't have it and the Bronco order rep said they never have, he also had way less info on 22 orders than I did, not impressed! 2nd Dealer Autonation Ford in Littleton same exact deal, said they had a 2 door on phone get there and nope so did some digging on the site and went with Schomp.

I ordered a Base 2 Door in Area 51 and that's it, there were a few more things I liked but the way Ford does the packages it's like $7k to get Nav and I had to get alot of options I didn't want. My plan will be to upgrade new wheels/tires to 33's day one then maybe some bumpers later.

All 3 dealers are not quoting timelines now since they've been burned so much over the past year, they all said expect end of 22' or 1st quarter 23' for delivery. I'm hoping it's earlier but after reading for days seems the 2 door's are taking longer and there are many orders ahead of mine.

Cheers - CMill
Sponsored

Last edited:

MileHighCitizen

Badlands
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2D 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welcome....It's gonna be a while, dude. For some perspective (from what ive read here) Ford can make about 6000-8000 Broncos per month, and there are about 175000 orders in front of you. If you're only buying a Base 2.3l, you might want to shop around for some dealer stock....Ive already seen some internet adds for similar builds in other states...might be worth a look.

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in no hurry at this time just hope to get a timeline mid 22' so I can make a decision at that time. If it's going to be late into 23' might need to do a Jeep but the Bronco is by far 1st choice

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started with autonation and they played a lot of shady games so I switched last year to groove. They’ve been helpful, comparatively speaking. They do have a 2-door on site as I have seen it multiple times. When I went in to redo my order they said the manager had it out to showcase at the Broncos game. Congrats on the order, and accept this new lottery system we’re all a part of called “who randomly gets their new bronco next!”

youseriousclark

Badlands
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2-Door Badlands/2.7/Lux/Oxford White
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been working with Fred at Schomp, he is the man. I'm super happy with them. You definitely made the right choice!

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Groove is calling me now about the 2 door demo they supposedly have. That salesman is laughably quoting 3-6 month delivery on a new order.

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Weird, I spoke to Sean Goodgain who told me he enters the Bronco orders and when I told him his salesman told me they had the 2 door and 6-8 month turnaround he said "Nope will never happen". He also acted like they never had a 2 door so not sure what is going on at that place.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weird, I spoke to Sean Goodgain who told me he enters the Bronco orders and when I told him his salesman told me they had the 2 door and 6-8 month turnaround he said "Nope will never happen". He also acted like they never had a 2 door so not sure what is going on at that place.
I can't make out the guy's name on the voicemail, but he definitely states they have a 2 door demo I can sit in, and the 3-6 month turnaround. The VM he left this morning has changed a little bit, to they have a pre-sold one on the sales floor. I've already ordered through Interstate in Dacono, they were a little less bullish on their time estimate but told me about 8 months. I don't believe that one, either.

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was there Tuesday afternoon and they had 2 Broncos, 1 - 4 Door FE on the floor that a customer had to come pick up and a Red 4Door Demo outside. I just called again as I still want to sit/drive a 2 door and spoke to an Oscar and made the guy go touch it, he came back a few minutes lates and said "no 2 door now we had a Orange FE 2 Door but it was sold". As you can see these yahoo's still have the 2 Door BB Demo on their site:

https://www.grooveford.com/inventor...-bend-4wd-2d-sport-utility-1fmde5ah1mla64598/

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok Guys so after 2 weeks I FINALLY got my order confirmation from Schomp, had to hound them as Schomp assigned me Javier and not Fred unfortunately. So now that I have my order and I'm a priority code 19 what's next besides the long wait of course?

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The long wait.

I'm looking forward to the 2023/24 Bronco meet in Colorado, though. Mine is a base manual Sasquatch. Looking at removing the HD bumper from my build and throwing something else on later, although honestly, it isn't a bumper holding up a 3 week old 2 door order. :)

Are you referring to receiving the order confirmation email from Ford?

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
1st post but been reading threads for weeks before I put my order in. I put a new order in 10/26/21 at Schomp Ford in Aurora CO. after reading the recommendations on this site and experience with 2 other dealers. 1st called Groove Ford in Centennial as they have a 2 door Big Bend demo on the site and when I called they said I could come down and drive it. When I get there they don't have it and the Bronco order rep said they never have, he also had way less info on 22 orders than I did, not impressed! 2nd Dealer Autonation Ford in Littleton same exact deal, said they had a 2 door on phone get there and nope so did some digging on the site and went with Schomp.

I ordered a Base 2 Door in Area 51 and that's it, there were a few more things I liked but the way Ford does the packages it's like $7k to get Nav and I had to get alot of options I didn't want. My plan will be to upgrade new wheels/tires to 33's day one then maybe some bumpers later.

All 3 dealers are not quoting timelines now since they've been burned so much over the past year, they all said expect end of 22' or 1st quarter 23' for delivery. I'm hoping it's earlier but after reading for days seems the 2 door's are taking longer and there are many orders ahead of mine.

Cheers - CMill
Castle Rock, aka the Bermuda Triangle of weather. :) Leastways seemed like it, whenever making the drive from Denver to Colorado Springs.

I'd go base 2-door as well. But dang, EOF '22 or '23 for a 2-door? That's kind of the nail in the Bronco coffin for me. :(

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes I agree 23/24 is probably correct, I've spoken to a few dealers since they showed inventory but didn't have any and Brighton Ford seemed very knowlegabke and up to date on things, much more than Schomp or any in the Denver area. Anyway they said base vehicles with no options are moving much faster than ones with options said don't be surprised if I got a build date in 22'. Not that I want to jump infront of anybody but that would be great since we have zero options!
Sponsored