Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And yet somehow the hardtop is not the ugliest thing on that first Jeep.

rs=w_1200,h_1200.jpeg
Why are all these Jeeps so angry?
You've spent stupid money on mods and aftermarket crap, only to drive around like you're always pissed off.

Cmptn845

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 pilot, 16 frontier, 10 maxima
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After a closer inspection. It looks totally fake. Why do I feel like the door windows and roof don't match up!?! What is with the integrated. Light bar? Idk. Maybe just testing to see if they can gain some internet traffic.

gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
looks nice, but to many down sides. $3400 is very expensive. and they claim it adds 6 inches in height. almost guarantees it wont fit in my garage

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no rear wiper or defroster?

Sponsored

skater777

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
An ugly single piece hardtop that will take 5 guys to remove? Where can I get one?

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And yet somehow the hardtop is not the ugliest thing on that first Jeep.

Ford Bronco New 2021 Bronco Hardtop by Patriot Fastbacks external-content.duckduckgo.com
Aside from the color, you literally couldn’t be more accurate! But you can’t fix stupid.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well if they are selling them already there must be a market for them. It’s just a rendering we can all take a hard look when they actually produce them. Being an avid fly fisherman I’d be interested to see if the heightened roof space will accommodate rod tubes. We are all very fortunate to have a choice of a wide range of products soon to be available to us to best fit our needs..In the meantime thanks to Patriotfastbacks.com for taking time to consider making a product for our Broncos!! We appreciate it. I checked their website, it’s a veteran owned company I’ll be following to see what they bring to market for the Bronco family!!

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to the folks at Patriot Fastbacks. Here is what they said:

"We are currently working on a few hardtops for the 2022 Bronco. We are in the same situation as you are, placed an order at the beginning of the year and are being told the delivery is being pushed off once again."

"We are working on the Adventure top and a Fastbacks solid one piece top so far, then we’ll start on the two piece hardtop, similar to the JK 2 piece hardtop."

"The timeline we’re shooting for to get to market on the Adventure top is the first quarter of 2022."

"One of the key factors to all of this is the international supply chain stalling, holding for ransom, pirating that’s going on for raw materials."

"Outside of that, we’re running as hard as we can to get our tops out to help people with their soft tops or those who actually took delivery of their leaking hardtops."

Kindest regards,
The Sales Team
Patriot Fastbacks

Subsequently I replied and asked about roof rack support and whether or not I could share their responses here.

"Feel free to share and yes, our tops will hold Roof Top Tents, racks and platforms."

"We’re also considering changing our order to a soft top so we can get our hands on it quicker, make the hard top process go a little faster also."

"The supply chain debacle has had a huge influence on timeline completions, so hopefully we navigate through that also!!"

Kindest regards,

The Sales Team

Patriot Fastbacks

[email protected]

(833) 908-1518

A Disabled Veteran Corporation

www.patriotfastbacks.com

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why do they have to wait on one they are buying? Are there no Broncos already delivered within a half day drive of their location and someone willing to loan them their rig for a day for measurements in exchange for a discount on the second prototype?
Sponsored