New 2021 Bronco Hardtop by Patriot Fastbacks

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey guys,

Saw an ad for this on Instagram looks like they have a product just about ready to go. I wish they came out with an OE style replacement hardtop first (this is probably not a top I would buy) What do you guys think?
Screenshot_20210910-043621_Instagram.jpg
This is just so wrong in so many ways. OK, if the added height was for a pop-up top, I could deal with it, but trading removable panels for the wittle windoze is wong. So wong.

MacMarauder

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I actually think it looks kinda cool, I've always liked the Land Rover style skylights. My issue is that it appears to be one piece so I imagine getting it on and off would be a major PITA. Also my garage is pretty small, this thing would probably take half my storage space.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh man don't buy anything from ig.. Odds are its fakeI bought a chair once and it was not what was advertised

Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I appreciate the effort but that is ugly and not very ergonomic. Would much rather have an OEM hard top with removable panels.

KingWillard

Black Diamond
First Name
Willard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's the LR Disco I look. The side skylights presumaby would incorporate a higher height. As long as the roof attaches sturdily I would guess they would offer a roof rail kit - or someone would. The OEM Ford kit cannot be used, AFAIK, if you remove the front roof panels anyway
You can remove the front panels with the roof rack on. It is a little bit of a tight squeeze to slide them out of the side. If that’s what you’re talking about
Ford Bronco New 2021 Bronco Hardtop by Patriot Fastbacks F3470CB2-6116-404B-AD8D-0EEAE93767E1
Ford Bronco New 2021 Bronco Hardtop by Patriot Fastbacks 78C015F4-A2DC-4A02-BD87-09AD2557BCAD

Sponsored

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys,

Saw an ad for this on Instagram looks like they have a product just about ready to go. I wish they came out with an OE style replacement hardtop first (this is probably not a top I would buy) What do you guys think?
Ford Bronco New 2021 Bronco Hardtop by Patriot Fastbacks 78C015F4-A2DC-4A02-BD87-09AD2557BCAD
I guess the design has to be slightly higher to integrate the light and side windows. I personally want to be able to easily remove the top over at least the first row. A panoramic roof could be cool instead of side portals 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not a fan of the added height. Let’s make this thing less aerodynamic(sarcasm).
Also, why is it that everyone that makes something aftermarket feels the need to put their badging and logo all over the part? It’s tacky. And I don’t buy someone’s products so that I can advertise for them. For me it’s a way to steer me away from a good product.

badges I’m referring to circled in the rendering below

they do have a 2 door fastback version for the 2 door jeeps that looks really cool. I’d be down for something like that if it was done cleaner than this design

Ford Bronco New 2021 Bronco Hardtop by Patriot Fastbacks EE9D2748-4BF8-4E15-AD23-F925E87FD78A

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really hard to tell based on this render.

At first glance it looks like a soft top. Not seeing any panels, so that is a big limiting factor on its own. And I won't buy anything that has its name plastered all over the rear glass.

I'll wait for photos of an actual product and some reviews.

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not a fan of the lightbar, other than that, not bad at all.
Sponsored