Sponsored

New 2021 Year Cut-off Date? Because of delay - Velocity Blue - Late Arrival??

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I was wondering if anyone is wondering if there is a new cut-off date for 2021 Broncos because of the delay? Any news on that?

In addition and on another topic, does anyone get the feeling that Velocity Blue will be a late arrival? It seems we have seen ever color but VB.. Why?
I hope that we will get a very clear idea of what factors / items will cause a delay... Ford Help?? It would be great to have some idea.

However, I understand that this is a very complicated process and at the end of the day.. I just hope to have mine by the end of next year..

Happy New Year Everyone!!
Sponsored

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I doubt velocity blue is late arrival. it's already being used in their lineup. and for other options being late besides what they released, who will know. that could be a constant change.

come order time, do you really think manual sasquatch will be available for picking after all this. not me. going to have to cancel and reorder for a my22. just my opinion though

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I doubt velocity blue is late arrival. it's already being used in their lineup. and for other options being late besides what they released, who will know. that could be a constant change.

come order time, do you really think manual sasquatch will be available for picking after all this. not me. going to have to cancel and reorder for a my22. just my opinion though
Manual Sasquatch is supposed to be late 2021 but I agree it’s going to be later. I’m thinking mid to late 2022.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Manual Sasquatch is supposed to be late 2021 but I agree it’s going to be later. I’m thinking mid to late 2022.
Ford already confirmed Mansquatch will be MY22

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OMG, cannot wait to see this build. I know a lot of others anticipating as well.

Thanks for the heads up!!!!!
Sponsored