First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I got impatient and ordered a new Wrangler JL Rubicon Extreme Recon last October and received it in December. I love that Jeep and thought I was going to have to pass on the Bronco when it finally came in. It finally showed up this week. And I bought it. I’m not going to try and flip this Bronco. It is exactly what I wanted from back when I placed my original reservation. As far as cost I got it for MSRP at $59K. Which I think is pretty good for a fully loaded 4 door Badlands with 2.7 v6, Sasquatch, hard top, and LUX package. I have to say I was very impressed with Sanderson Ford Dealership here in AZ. They did not quibble about the price. Dan Wickam is the manager there. Him and I touched base several times over the last 2 years waiting for this rig to show up. The salesman Ron Le and his partner Daniel Higgins both own Broncos and have been to the Rodeos. They were great in showing and explaining everything about the Bronco. I also ended up buying the Ford Premium extended warranty from Sanderson as well. I showed them Ziegler’s quote and they offered a price within $100 of Ziegler so I just bought it from Sanderson. The warranty is for 8 years, or 125000 miles with $200 deductible. I feel better having this warranty considering this is a newly designed vehicle that we are still working the bugs out of. I keep my vehicles for a long time.
Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ALMOST gave up and ordered a Recon Extreme, built one out several times but just couldn't pull the trigger. I finally ended up getting our Badlands scheduled and delivered last month and am so glad I stuck with it. My only gripe is since I picked it up I've had to work 6-7 days a week and haven't gotten to enjoy it much yet. Congrats btw!

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats, what are you going to do with the E.R.?