First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d be really happy if they just made the ones they already promised…
Sponsored

OP
OP
bob.walnut12

bob.walnut12

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else hoping they have more ala cart options like upgraded stereo by itself or mgv by itself? I doubt Ford will do that because there’s more money in the packages but a fella can dream 💭
more stereo options would be great but I feel like the majority of bronco buyers don't have stereo options on the top of their lists. i for one would pay if there was an upgrade for a bowers and wilkins or bose system available.

would love some more lighting add ons - light bars, fog lamps etc. think in some states they're technically 'illegal' though..

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wish you could just order the particular items you want. Say if you wanted the heated steering wheel, you dont have to order it with a bunch of other stuff you dont want. This grouping things together is BS. Because some of the things, I dont want or dont need. Lets just do it. Item by item. My opinion.

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, more a la carte would be awesome! Like if I could get black diamond with 33’s, high, and signature lights, I probably wouldn’t get a badlands. I’m sure they did that on purpose though…😪
This is exactly what I've wanted all along.

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d be really happy if they just made the ones they already promised…
Sorry, the Whiner’s Edition has been pushed to 23MY. But, hey, you’ll eventually get one, so congrats! 🍻

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else hoping they have more ala cart options like upgraded stereo by itself or mgv by itself? I doubt Ford will do that because there’s more money in the packages but a fella can dream 💭

Not necessarily ala cart packages. Just maybe smaller packages that make sense together.

Cold weather package: Heated seats, steering wheel and remote start

Technology package: 12" screen, B&O, nav, and wireless charging

Safety package: 360 camera, front and rear sensing

You get the idea.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bet there is a timberline trim like the recent explorer and expedition versions.
You thinking that'll be an in-between the base models and the Sasquatch model?

Timberline is the off-road trim for the Explorer and Expedition... and Tremor is the off-road package for F-series and Ranger. But the Bronco itself is basically built for the outdoors out of the gate, and they already have off-road package with Sasquatch. So I don't see them coming with a separate Timberline trim/package unless it is somewhere in-between a Sasquatch and non-sas models..

Unless Timerbline is simply an appearance package on the Bronco?

if that's the case feel like Ford screwed the pooch not calling the raptor 'warthog'. such a good name
Yeah "Warthog" is a great name. 100% agree that it would be a mistake to call it Raptor. Although I wouldn't be surprised if there is legal/trademark issues that prevent Ford from calling it Warthog.

Sponsored

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You thinking that'll be an in-between the base models and the Sasquatch model?

Timberline is the off-road trim for the Explorer and Expedition... and Tremor is the off-road package for F-series and Ranger. But the Bronco itself is basically built for the outdoors out of the gate, and they already have off-road package with Sasquatch. So I don't see them coming with a separate Timberline trim/package unless it is somewhere in-between a Sasquatch and non-sas models..

Unless Timerbline is simply an appearance package on the Bronco?

Yeah "Warthog" is a great name. 100% agree that it would be a mistake to call it Raptor. Although I wouldn't be surprised if there is legal/trademark issues that prevent Ford from calling it Warthog.
Just a trim. It’s cost efficient to use the same materials across multiple vehicle lines on trim packages.
Sponsored