Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So would the playbook coming on the 13th have details on price protection and such for ‘23? The FAQs on the Ford site are from last MY and may not apply.
Sponsored

Bronco21Maybe

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150, 202X Bronco, if it's ever built
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So would the playbook coming on the 13th have details on price protection and such for ‘23? The FAQs on the Ford site are from last MY and may not apply.
I asked the Ford rep if they had available options/colors available for the 23 model, and he said they were not public. Not sure about PP.

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, the 19th is when the order guides will be made available to dealers (and subsequently leaked here). On the 29th those with outstanding MY22 orders and reservations that were 99'd can begin ordering a MY23.

Those that do not have an existing reservation or order will have to wait until sometime in late Q4 before they will be able to place an order. Note, I am sure some dealerships will take "pre-orders" from some but they won't be able to be placed.

Also, since this is Ford, all dates are subject to change and probably will.
This is taking so darn long...I cannot even get an order in...sigh. I feel for all of you with orders, but at least you have something to look forward to. I'm actually thinking of just waiting until 2024 so I can get one that is a hybrid...like 40 miles electric before ICE kicks in. argh...

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have yet to hear a complaint from a Granger customer towards Granger. All post great experiences with them. However, I do see many complaints about so many other dealers and about Ford Motor Company itself. There are no Ford dealers in my town and the nearest dealer to me told me they would not commit to MSRP. Granger played the game better than the Big Boys and was put in their place for it. It's a shame really!
The thing, you would assume Ford would have learned something from the Granger situation… ohhh… customers like MSRP BRO! It takes a lot to admit your own issues ( I know Farley has tried to crack down) and just start punishing dealers. The writings on the wall with this old school dealership experience/model. People hate being f’d with. Build your vehicles for prices that we can afford and follow through that these asshat dealers quit inflating prices.. it may actually take work since regulations and laws protect these crooks.

brantleybryant789

Badlands
First Name
Brantley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just looked in WBDO and saw that I have been pushed to MY23 but I have not received an email. I am fine with the year change since I would rather have the newest year model. Now on to more waiting.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just looked in WBDO and saw that I have been pushed to MY23 but I have not received an email. I am fine with the year change since I would rather have the newest year model. Now on to more waiting.
How do you access WBDO system? Do you have to be a dealer or work for Ford?

brantleybryant789

Badlands
First Name
Brantley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you access WBDO system? Do you have to be a dealer or work for Ford?
You have to work at a dealership to have access. I know the emails are usually lagging so I try to stay on top.

CAoverlander

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whats the over under on ordering a '23 with the forbidden fruits(WT, TOW, Mod top, etc.) and it getting pushed to '24

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Whats the over under on ordering a '23 with the forbidden fruits(WT, TOW, Mod top, etc.) and it getting pushed to '24
We have a better chance at predicting the outcome of the Superbowl and the college football championship than who gets a 2023 Bronco especially if you don’t already have a 2022 order.
You have a better chance if you order a soft top 2.3 Big Bend with minimal accessories from a large dealer without a stack of pending orders.

10K_Vet

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco New 2023MY Bronco dates: Order Guide 9/19, Order Bank (Conversion) 9/28, Last Day to Convert Order 11/21 1662999673274

Sponsored

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, let's take a struggling economy and flip it on its head. Boo.

I get the union's thinking that this is a good time because they perceive leverage. I don't know what kind of public support they will see.

brantleybryant789

Badlands
First Name
Brantley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great question. I know Ford is taking this week to finalize which MY22 need to be converted to MY23. I ordered a 4 door Badlands MIC top, LUX, HD Modular Bumper, 2.7L and I expect it will be delivered in 2023. However, I do not expect Ford to take additional retail orders until they can schedule all previous orders (per Ford's limited communication). So my opinion is whenever you get to order a MY23 with your specs, it will probably be 2024 before you have it delivered. I hope you can get it faster but I wouldn't hold my breath. Don't let that stop you from ordering. I may order a 2 door when the order banks actually open.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is taking so darn long...I cannot even get an order in...sigh. I feel for all of you with orders, but at least you have something to look forward to. I'm actually thinking of just waiting until 2024 so I can get one that is a hybrid...like 40 miles electric before ICE kicks in. argh...
The challenge you will have getting 40 miles electric before ICE kicks in is the added weight of the battery on an already heavy vehicle. This will certainly start to push the limits of the light commercial vehicle status or the 6k lbs - (business tax deduction limit) which means many more companies will be buying them up for the ev tax credit as well as the business fixed asset deduction full cost all in one year capability.
Sponsored