First Name
Betina Jessen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer said I should have gotten an email about converting my order to calendar 2023. I did it yesterday, all options are the same price but they raised the base MSRP from $68500 to $73780. $5280 more! and no help with price protection saying Ford may give a rebate. Does anyone know about price protection details? Also they wanted to add headliner sound deadening $0 cost but I deleted because I don't know type of fabric. Dealer was just guessing, does anyone have info on hardtop sound deadening?

Last edited:

akaSasha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Wikdtrak
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My dealer said I should have gotten an email about converting my order to 2023. I did it yesterday, all options are the same price but they raised the base MSRP from $68500 to $73780. $5280 more! and no help with price protection saying Ford may give a rebate. Does anyone know about price protection details? Also they wanted to add headliner sound deadening $0 cost but I deleted because I don't know type of fabric. Dealer was just guessing, does anyone have info on hardtop sound deadening?
I’ve been trying to figure this out myself. Here is what I’ve put together. At that price point, you probably have a Wildtrak? The base MSRP on those is increasing by ~3200 I think. Part of which is the inclusion of the HOSS3. You may want to review your options because some of them may no longer be necessary. (e.g. hoss package comes with an upgraded front and rear bumper, so if you have the additional option of the steel front bumper, you may not need that)

akaSasha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Wikdtrak
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can somebody clarify if 2022 orders getting converted to 2023?

I understood it so far as the RESERVATIONS getting converted to 2023 and that ford is building all the 2022s ORDERS before they start the 2023?

I placed an order in March of 2022 and received the order confirmation email.

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can somebody clarify if 2022 orders getting converted to 2023?

I understood it so far as the RESERVATIONS getting converted to 2023 and that ford is building all the 2022s ORDERS before they start the 2023?

I placed an order in March of 2022 and received the order confirmation email.
None of that is true/confirmed.

All current orders (whether a reservation or not) need to convert your orders to MY2023 before 11/21/22 or risk losing the order completely. You need to contact your dealer and have them convert your order and do COVP as soon as possible.

Nowhere that I have seen has Ford said they will build ALL 22 orders before taking orders for 2023. They said that they would review the status of current orders in Q4 and decide when to open the order banks back up. Well, guess what. Q4 started Oct. 1st.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My dealer said I should have gotten an email about converting my order to calendar 2023. I did it yesterday, all options are the same price but they raised the base MSRP from $68500 to $73780. $5280 more! and no help with price protection saying Ford may give a rebate. Does anyone know about price protection details? Also they wanted to add headliner sound deadening $0 cost but I deleted because I don't know type of fabric. Dealer was just guessing, does anyone have info on hardtop sound deadening?
Raptors don't get any price protection

There are tons of posts about the hardtop sound deadening, just do a search
Sponsored